Holland | Shakeup at Holland

that is not correct. I hear there is some funky reporting relationship, but the holland labor managers still report to holland. there is just some oversight by YRC.

As info, i also hear neal l. retired as of today.

I thought Len W. is the one that retired and some of the labor reps have been re-assigned such as Tom W. in CI and one of the mich guys.

Sam P was in line for that job but I was told that was also on hold.Could it be that a YRCW ringer is on his way??

i have no idea on Sam P., but it would not surprise me to see a Yellow labor manager or roadway labor manager put in that position.

i hope they fire that sam pig face moron. he was nothing but a liar just like lenny boy, another fence jumping teamster like sams predessor skippy from 406.

i hope they fire that sam pig face moron. he was nothing but a liar just like lenny boy, another fence jumping teamster like sams predessor skippy from 406.

You don't post very often but when you do, I think we all understand what you're saying. I got it anyway, lol. You don't care for Sam very much, huh?

I thought Len W. is the one that retired and some of the labor reps have been re-assigned such as Tom W. in CI and one of the mich guys.
We heard that Len W. refused to be re-assigned and retired instead. Frank M. (Skippy-Boy) was demoted or re-assigned. We are not sure on which. I personally am using the DEMOTED word. It makes me feel better. I can not stand that turncoat.:funky: