ABF | Shh..Don't say a word...

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
My manager told one of us that he is moving on to the vacated position in Rochester, NY and to keep it quiet...so I'm only going to tell my good friends on TB...he wanted a job in Salisbury, but to his great surprise he didn't get it...at least Rochester is getting the version of him that showers unlike the stench we had to endure last year from him...like I said Mums the word...

My manager told one of us that he is moving on to the vacated position in Rochester, NY and to keep it quiet...so I'm only going to tell my good friends on TB...he wanted a job in Salisbury, but to his great surprise he didn't get it...at least Rochester is getting the version of him that showers unlike the stench we had to endure last year from him...like I said Mums the word...
You can count on us to keep it quiet. After all, we are truck drivers.
And everybody knows that truck drivers can keep a secret!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does Mum mean you're giving him flowers for a going away present?

You can count on us to keep it quiet. After all, we are truck drivers.
And everybody knows that truck drivers can keep a secret!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I knew I could count on you to keep it a secret....the Region 1 VP told him to keep it quiet, so I'm trying to help out....the guys in Rochester sure are lucky, they get to hear about all his college "teamates" in the NFL...even though he was only on the practice squad...

Mums the word...
10-4 driver :hilarious:
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

You should have a very nice gift basket, full of soap, delivered to him at work.

I heard he was going to Rochester, because their city wide speed limit is 46mph, and you can pull triples in town.