ABF | Shh..Don't say a word...

I refuse to be offended
Come on Victor. Offending on TB is a rite of passage. Try this one. 'I could take you brain, put it on the end of a razor blade, and it would look like a pea going down a 4 lane highway'. Or, 'Is that your face, or did your neck through up'? Hows that for offending? As Lt Kojak use to say, 'who loves ya baby'? Oh yea, welcome to TB 101. Offending divison. von.

Come on Victor. Offending on TB is a rite of passage. Try this one. 'I could take you brain, put it on the end of a razor blade, and it would look like a pea going down a 4 lane highway'. Or, 'Is that your face, or did your neck through up'? Hows that for offending? As Lt Kojak use to say, 'who loves ya baby'? Oh yea, welcome to TB 101. Offending divison. von.
Or, is that your face? or did you shave your azz and you're walking backwards?

But you don't know my history. Years ago I was trapped in a females body.......... then I was born..