Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
4C9MGwD.jpg
Idk who you are but using that picture is ignorant. I know the driver who was trapped in that truck praying for his life for 2 hours while all his ribs were broken. His name was Skip he was the nicest hardest working old man you could ever meet a man who would give you the shirt off his back even if he didn't know you. I drove that same truck it was a death trap it was scheduled to be chopped up and put in a dumpster with all the other #200 split window internationalshopping but spencer wanted more miles out of it. Please don't make light of a painful situation you know nothing about

And BTW I don't hide behind a user name is left lax syracuse in June drove unit 373 in watertown ny for years for lax

Last edited:
Idk who you are but using that picture is ignorant. I know the driver who was trapped in that truck praying for his life for 2 hours while all his ribs were broken. His name was Skip he was the nicest hardest working old man you could ever meet a man who would give you the shirt off his back even if he didn't know you. I drove that same truck it was a death trap it was scheduled to be chopped up and put in a dumpster with all the other #200 split window internationalshopping but spencer wanted more miles out of it. Please don't make light of a painful situation you know nothing about
It's on google just like everything is else. P.S. I know ALL!!!

oAwTpbh.jpg

You guys are famous! Front page news!!!

Good luck LAX employees !!!! I wish you guys and gals the best. I worked in Albany for 5 yrs. And left the company 4/2015
Best Wishes to all the folks over at the Land Air Terminal in Syracuse. It is sad to lose a job but the unfair way employees lost theirs isn't right. I wish you all the best some of the drivers are super people and the office folks.

This shut down doesn't effect me I left months ago.... but I'm puzzled by your extreme pleasure with100's of good hard working people losing their jobs for something that isn't their fault, this whole situation is sad lots of family's are going to be living with a lot less for awhile

This shut down doesn't effect me I left months ago.... but I'm puzzled by your extreme pleasure with100's of good hard working people losing their jobs for something that isn't their fault, this whole situation is sad lots of family's are going to be living with a lot less for awhile
Just heard there is work tomorrow

Best Wishes to all the folks over at the Land Air Terminal in Syracuse. It is sad to lose a job but the unfair way employees lost theirs isn't right. I wish you all the best some of the drivers are super people and the office folks.
The Syracuse Terminal had a lot of veterans that worked there that gave the company their all as they did when they supported our country these are fine upstanding drivers there who have definitely felt the pain today. Please be considerate to the people who worked there they had familys to support and have been dealt a hard hand.

Do you mean del the freight thats left then shut down
Just so you no, Carlstadt got there guys to work 2 weeks without pay and they all got laid off today and shut the terminal down without paying a single one of them ! You guys need to get together and file a class action law suit ! They new they were going to close the doors and strung you guys along 1 They stopped paying in to your 401K 2 weeks ago and notified them that they were going to close there doors ! It sucks that they take atvantage of hard working people like you guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.