Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being worked out... An it's sat night
i know you have probably been working hard melissa to help the cause and its commendable but if they are shutting down terminals what is there to come back to ? i have not seen a paycheck in two weeks or a timeline to get one

It's being worked out... An it's sat night
Did Bill Spencer create a new position of public relations. Trying to figure why you a backing him so much. He screwed everybody over. Even the one that still may have a ''job".FYI, he didn't pay your bills for 14 years. He paid you for your work. Loyalty is one thing, but blind faith is another. But sure nothing like this will happen again bc all customers and partners are sticking with us. LOL. He's moving company to place in south america, think town called Jonestown, follow your leader

all you land air truckers that are up here bad mouthing the company and saying that the company is no good why didn't you leave the business sooner its your choice where you employ yourself but some of you know you hung around because some things in your personal life wasn't correct and land air over looked it and gave you a chance so I don't understand the bashing instead give thanks to the company for having you...that being said what happened to the appreciation or thanks to the mechanics and dock workers who put a lot of time and energy into making production of the company a success..i wish everyone at land air trucking staff and employees a better year...

all you land air truckers that are up here bad mouthing the company and saying that the company is no good why didn't you leave the business sooner its your choice where you employ yourself but some of you know you hung around because some things in your personal life wasn't correct and land air over looked it and gave you a chance so I don't understand the bashing instead give thanks to the company for having you...that being said what happened to the appreciation or thanks to the mechanics and dock workers who put a lot of time and energy into making production of the company a success..i wish everyone at land air trucking staff and employees a better year...
That's the problem inall of this, land air overlooking driver problems. Sure its a lot deeper than just that. Point is, if land air did it's job and got rid of dirt ball drivers and paid their bills, well , we wouldn't be having this discussion. They kept the screw ups going by not paying employees. Now, if the are open for biz, I wonder what kind of people are going to be running to get a job w them

Which terminal are you from?
Has your Tm reached out to you? Have u called them?
I used my personal vehicle in albany to help out the first 2 days of the shut down, kept getting told we were getting paid and things were good. Kim to this day says land air is fine. Now i have to call my creditors and tell my landlord i cant pay bills this month. I talked to matt smith the other day. Its total bs what everyone is going thru. How you can still defend bill is beyond me. Monday am i am starting a class action suit against land air.

Just asking Melissa if this is true would I get paid by direct deposit or the checks would be mailed?
melissa where have you gone? your drivers need your pearls of wisdom! why have you stopped! COULD IT BE THE LIES,since you put it in writing and the place where you put it, is of a public forum, all thats left is a supena from a judge to get the i.p address of the owner of "MELLISSA" for possible slander suits if indeed you are an l.a.x employee saying"THE PAY HAS BEEN WORKED OUT" i know this law very well due to that fluzzie that came to use from pittsfield!!! and it seems to me her thought process is right in line with those at l.a.x currently.YEAH your company is dead you just don't know it yet!!!!!

Did Bill Spencer create a new position of public relations. Trying to figure why you a backing him so much. He screwed everybody over. Even the one that still may have a ''job".FYI, he didn't pay your bills for 14 years. He paid you for your work. Loyalty is one thing, but blind faith is another. But sure nothing like this will happen again bc all customers and partners are sticking with us. LOL. He's moving company to place in south america, think town called Jonestown, follow your leader
I heard that when El Chapo breaks out again, he's going to apply at Land Air.

I used my personal vehicle in albany to help out the first 2 days of the shut down, kept getting told we were getting paid and things were good. Kim to this day says land air is fine. Now i have to call my creditors and tell my landlord i cant pay bills this month. I talked to matt smith the other day. Its total bs what everyone is going thru. How you can still defend bill is beyond me. Monday am i am starting a class action suit against land air.
The only people who defend him on here are members of management or brainwashed (up) drivers.

I heard that when El Chapo breaks out again, he's going to apply at Land Air.
el chapo es aqui! trabajando en la estato de maine, ella es la hija de ಠ▄ಠ! seriousa! ella tiene como cinco anos con mi compania y yo pienso ella tiene ocho con land air antes llegando aqui, por-que quieres la puta a regressar? lo siento por mi espanol soy un weido!

Status
Not open for further replies.