FedEx Freight | Shuttle Drivers: What do they do?

I do shuttle's make more money than i did in the city.It's like working straight time,i get couple hours overtime a week over 8 hours on kronos its O.T.It's better than the city but no where as good as a long run.They give you the "Road Driver" label to make you feel special.But with the change of operation (Runs going to the rail yard) some are left with three choices,transfer,quit or do shuttles.

you do what ever a redshirt instructs you to do and do it correctly and timely so i don't have to write you up.
One thing to note .... you can write me up with paper from here to china and back for non production on the dock .. and it does not mean squat. ... you can't fire me for it .... so put that paper in your pipe and smoke it...!!!
:coffee1:

you do what ever a redshirt instructs you to do and do it correctly and timely so i don't have to write you up.
There is no way this guy isn't 100% troll. You are funny though.
trolled-softly.jpg

Hi all!
Can anybody tell me just exactly what a Shuttle Driver does? I'm thinking of transferring from KCY to COU and will be on a shuttle run if I do. Do they load trailers or do extra runs or both or neither?

Thanks!

you get bent over alot and screwd without even a kiss.

You must be a ST. LOUIS SUPERVISOR, they seem to all be half way through their change from woman to man. ATTITUDE yes. COMMON SENSE no.

fartknocker said:
Cheap as opposed to what? I do get the pun though.....

Yeah we make pretty good bucks pokin holes in all that freight.
Maybe he ment to say chapped dick licker

Sorry guys I guess cheap dock labor was kinda stupid. It was late Sunday night and it was the first thing I thought of. I guess a better "C" work would have been Certified. It was a stupid pun.

Whataburger2 said:
Sorry guys I guess cheap dock labor was kinda stupid. It was late Sunday night and it was the first thing I thought of. I guess a better "C" work would have been Certified. It was a stupid pun.

You shall be forgiven.