XPO | sleep apnea screening for truckers, is it a law now?

I beg to differ Kenneth, I remember this happening , He was forced to run . Might not happen in today's workplace environment, but it sure was common practice to be intimated to work back then. We were told that Con-way needed to be the first priority in our lives. That is a quote from a Service Center Manager.
Again,look at your Federal Commercial Driver's Law's and it state's it is the Driver's Responsibility to make that decision if he or she is safely able to do there job.It's the driver who has the right to say yes or no.No one can make you do your job if you are not able to.

Again,look at your Federal Commercial Driver's Law's and it state's it is the Driver's Responsibility to make that decision if he or she is safely able to do there job.It's the driver who has the right to say yes or no.No one can make you do your job if you are not able to.
Also,I have no clue about the situation that this driver was put into and I know that this has moved off of the Topic at hand.But,Speaking for myself I will not get in the company truck if I'm not 100% that I can give 100%.If my company doesn't take my word then I'm in need for another employer for sure.

Again They did and he had to go. Did you ever consider that he probably wasn't in the position to absolutely refuse from the fear of the repercussions that would follow. That was the atmosphere that we enjoyed in the South. Right to work you know. I agree that you should not be forced to go when you are not physically able to. They had their own set of rules, Just saying

dZuHZE3.jpg