Central Transport | Some Details about morons insurance

Dont sweat it it maggie. Come january 1st. Your great and trustworthy president will have insurance for you.
I know you're being sarcastic, but I think it's important to clarify this for people who don't understand. Vitran and CT drivers don't qualify to buy insurance through the exchange because our employer provides insurance to employees.

I know you're being sarcastic, but I think it's important to clarify this for people who don't understand. Vitran and CT drivers don't qualify to buy insurance through the exchange because our employer provides insurance to employees.
This post is absolutely correct. We do not qualify.

Got a call from my husband after he got to work today. He was given his packet of info on the 2014 medical insurance. Yay! I look forward to reviewing it this weekend. Just wanted to say FINALLY! :1036316054:

Got a call from my husband after he got to work today. He was given his packet of info on the 2014 medical insurance. Yay! I look forward to reviewing it this weekend. Just wanted to say FINALLY! :1036316054:

Would love it if you would relate to us what you find! Hoping it's not as bad as I fear...

I must call bs on driver and employees not being able for the exchange I found cheaper and better insurance there and on my own .

I must call bs on driver and employees not being able for the exchange I found cheaper and better insurance there and on my own .

Actually, WM ... there is a whole page included about whether you would qualify for insurance through the exchanges. It's based on your household income but, if you'd like, I could add that to the post about benefits, if you give me some time to type out the hi-lights. Yes?