Yellow | Something big happening Monday?

309 linehaul driver, I havent worked in more than 3 weeks. A layoff would at least remove the uncertainty about weather to start looking or not

Oh Ford. (sigh)..they haven't worked you in three weeks and you wonder if you should look around? Just a little advice from the an ex-CGB linehaul driver that got axed at the July layoffs....Turn over every rock as fast as you can.....keep that ace up your ..........sleeve. Good luck to you. :shift:

None at 218/CVE. Our dock supervisors last night were busy writing "parking tickets" for not parking your towmotor by the strip desk or at your door. Also, they were playing DJ by placing the radio near the intercom all night long. I guess when there are 6 supervisors on the dock for about 12-15 dockmen, they need to stay busy!

we had more lay-offs here at 857(columbus)and the company still keeps this wellness coach clown here to tell us to be safe. does any other terminal have one of these clowns or is it just in columbus(857)what a joke. it is bad enough we are taking cuts and losing benefits on both sides of the fence but to have to watch a fellow union brother/sister lose there job so the company can pay somebody to come into a pre-shift and tell us be safe it might be raining outside today,just totally pis*** me off to no end. thanks for listening I guess I just needed to vent.

309 linehaul driver, I havent worked in more than 3 weeks. A layoff would at least remove the uncertainty about weather to start looking or not

I would start looking now, if I were you. It stinks for me. I've been off of work since June 17th. I've been on Workman's Comp, its so boring sitting at home and collecting a $850.00 tax free paycheck every week, without doing light duty. I will be off for another month at least. I guess by the time I get back I'll be laid off. Oh well, with a $200,000 settlement that I am getting from YRC. I should be OK to start looking for a job then. Hang in the guys!

I would start looking now, if I were you. It stinks for me. I've been off of work since June 17th. I've been on Workman's Comp, its so boring sitting at home and collecting a $850.00 tax free paycheck every week, without doing light duty. I will be off for another month at least. I guess by the time I get back I'll be laid off. Oh well, with a $200,000 settlement that I am getting from YRC. I should be OK to start looking for a job then. Hang in the guys!
we will see

you may want to delete ASAP

Looks like flaunting to me. hope your case is settled

Looks like flaunting to me. hope your case is settled

Sorry, I wasn't trying to flaunt. Because the time I got hurt I was working every day, or forced to work every day with the hours I had. The brothers/sisters that surround my seniority now have worked 2 trips in the last 8 days. The message I was trying to get out, is for people to move forward. Meaning you have to do what is best for yourself. Me, I will do what I have to do to get by. I'll be just fine. I'll be glad when YRC and the union is in my rear view mirror. All the best to u brothers/sisters, I hope it works well for u.

Got it. Hope it works out for you like it hopefully will for me. Remember, this job now is nothing more than a stepping stone now. I hope everyone out there can find something worth while, so they can enjoy life once again.

Would you mind replying to my PM with a PM back to me, and elaborate on the questions I asked , since it will help me to figure out what I may be up against or what to expect from the company?
I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!