Yellow | special union meeting

Teamcujo

TB Regular
Credits
Are any other locals having special called meetings Sunday?
If They are telling the locals whats in the deal on the 3rd, why are we having a meeting on the 30th? Maybe my local has already decided how we should vote.

If They are telling the locals whats in the deal on the 3rd, why are we having a meeting on the 30th? Maybe my local has already decided how we should vote.
We have tentativly schedueled one for Sunday Dec 7, after the two man meetings. Did you get the wrong Sunday by chance?

Ours is 11-30 special called for YRC employees. Our leaders work fast:butt kiss:
I guess the do!!! The only other thing I can come up with is our BA came to my barn and explained what he lnew at the time. Is it posible yours just wants to do the same at the hall? We are a very small barn so our BA does that to save everybodys weekend. I like this BA :1036316054:

hurry up meeting!!! quick action!! vote now to save us!!
thats what bush did with the patriot act. it worked too!!
theyre gonna scare the majority of sheep into a giveback.

NOW HURRY, LETS SAVE OUR JOBS!!

This meeting will be similar to the contract meeting where we were told if we didn't vote yes for this contract we would go out of business. Oh wait- we are going out of business.

I get tired of being threatened. Lets just close the doors now if its really that bad. Sound cold? Thats because I know this will be a great money maker for management, who own stock and other shareholders.

meetings

As of Wednesday when I left work 710 had not said anything about a meeting only thing we had was a meeting with the BA tuesday stating that they were not aware of this till Monday morning and auditors were sent to KC to go over YRC'S books and we would be kert informed thru the BA or stewards.

There is a meeting in Buffalo NY on December 7, Maybe we can get the info we need from the people who are having there meetings sooner

you did it, you did it, I couldn't do it.

Hmm Dec.7 thats a day that will go down in infamy.I think I heard that b/4 sounds good looks bad.
I saw that date and thought the same thing and I am so positive and wanting this to go in the right direction, I could not force myself to say that. What I am saying is in no way a slam to you because you did say it. I am sure a lot of drivers thought the same thing. Good Luck, Duck now!!!!

Dont know where you heard that crap from....but ALL Locals are encouraged to meet with ALL YRCW members on the weekend of Saturday 12/6/2008.I would think this needs to be ratified by 12/30?....who knows....BUT...AINT NOTHING BEEN PUT OUT ON PAPER UNLESS SOMEONE ON THE COMMITTEE HAS LEAKED IT OUT...BUT THEY WILL NOT PUT ANYTHING OUT UNTIL THEY GO OVER IT ALL AT THE "TWO-MAN" MEETING WITH THE LOCALS INVOLVED ON 12/3/08....OK....NOW GIVE IT A REST UNTIL THEN!......KK

Dont know where you heard that crap from....but ALL Locals are encouraged to meet with ALL YRCW members on the weekend of Saturday 12/6/2008.I would think this needs to be ratified by 12/30?....who knows....BUT...AINT NOTHING BEEN PUT OUT ON PAPER UNLESS SOMEONE ON THE COMMITTEE HAS LEAKED IT OUT...BUT THEY WILL NOT PUT ANYTHING OUT UNTIL THEY GO OVER IT ALL AT THE "TWO-MAN" MEETING WITH THE LOCALS INVOLVED ON 12/3/08....OK....NOW GIVE IT A REST UNTIL THEN!......KK

It's posted on our board at work meeting with all yrc employees sunday 11-30 I forget the time, I'm not going I'm not interested in any of what they have to say, my mind is made up. I'm going out later today I'll try to get a copy of it.

This whole thread was about "your" Union meeting and "you ain't going" cuz "you ain't interested" :chairshot::Bondage::nutkick:

This whole thread was about "your" Union meeting and "you ain't going" cuz "you ain't interested" :chairshot::Bondage::nutkick:

As I confirmed it with our BA I told him automatically that I would see him there, so I guess I got to go now. As for not being interested It's I just hate seeing the extent these leaders go to not make Hoffa upset. I really wanted to know if any other Locals had info they would share this weekend, I'm sure ours will be Hoffa agreed to it so we got to take it.

As I confirmed it with our BA I told him automatically that I would see him there, so I guess I got to go now. As for not being interested It's I just hate seeing the extent these leaders go to not make Hoffa upset. I really wanted to know if any other Locals had info they would share this weekend, I'm sure ours will be Hoffa agreed to it so we got to take it.
I retract my prevous post. :1036316054: And I'm like you, believe is a done deal but I still want my ballot.:smilie_132: