Yellow | special union meeting

Why Arizona for the two-man? Doesn't the IBT have meeting facilities in the "Marble Palace?" I guess you cant golf in D.C. in the winter time......what a load of crap.

Why Arizona for the two-man? Doesn't the IBT have meeting facilities in the "Marble Palace?" I guess you cant golf in D.C. in the winter time......what a load of crap.
That is a valid question/point. In a meeting with my BA he stated he would probably not be going
as he did'nt see the need to burn through the locals money. And with all my anti-views I'm kindda bummed that he won't be able to tell me first hand whats up. Damn I'm hard to please. Go figure. :wacko:

You are probably right Wolf:hysterical::biglaugh:but if it's true we won't have much time to think about how to vote:hysterical::biglaugh:,oh I forgot the vote passed already!!!:

Being a former COL driver I already know how the local is going to vote considering how degraded COL has be come. I would be very leery of anything that the IBT or any local says that sides with the company, including anything that cost the employee money.

It doesn't matter how you vote. The IBT will tell us it was passed unanimously before the counting of votes are even finished. Just like the last contract.

Maybe the IBT could have the meetings running with web cam or something, so everyone can see first hand for themselves how things go and what is exactly said there... :shades:

mobiola_webcam.jpg

It doesn't matter how you vote. The IBT will tell us it was passed unanimously before the counting of votes are even finished. Just like the last contract.

Have the members count the vote in the open like most halls do -- THEN, have the local post the tally on thier websites.
EVERY LOCAL should do this.

If they refuse , then you know they are in bed with IBT and doesn't matter what you vote.

Keep them honest and pass the word of this to EVERY MEMBER you can think of.

Dont think your vote counts? Then don't. That'll show 'em

The IBT said the contract passed unanimously prior to the vote count?? Bullsheet.

It does not matter if you vote yes or no the company is done it will be a couple of weeks after the giveback and the company will announce it did not help so we are ceasing operations. I went thru this already been a teamster 28 years.

good new aready!

It does not matter if you vote yes or no the company is done it will be a couple of weeks after the giveback and the company will announce it did not help so we are ceasing operations. I went thru this already been a teamster 28 years.

Man ole Man, Ole Man, are you a bundle of joy for the holiday season. You are enough to drive me to drinking , again. :hysterical::biglaugh:

I think I may have an answer to why our meeting is a week early. On 413's web site it says the Santa Christmas giveaway is Dec 6 from 1-3, so the leadership probably doesn't want to tie up their whole weekend with Teamster type stuff.:popcorn:

I think I may have an answer to why our meeting is a week early. On 413's web site it says the Santa Christmas giveaway is Dec 6 from 1-3, so the leadership probably doesn't want to tie up their whole weekend with Teamster type stuff.:popcorn:

heaven forbid they use their whole weekend on union business, that would set a precedent and the members of 413 might start expecting them to earn their keep:chairshot: