FedEx Freight | specific seniority city driver questions

Bring backs are mostly because of lazy drivers , and needing enough time to get pickups on , Sorry to say 22 years in the city and I brought freight back 3 times all because the dock destroyed the crap and customer seen and said get it hell out of here , I love that !
Three bring backs in 22 years? That’s incredible! I have about 2 per month, and usually for the same two reasons: freight is refused due to damages, or, the residential customers aren’t home.

Three bring backs in 22 years? That’s incredible! I have about 2 per month, and usually for the same two reasons: freight is refused due to damages, or, the residential customers aren’t home.
We have guys on the road who take a 9 or 10 hour day and milk it out to 11 or 12 just get out of working the dock at least in the city you get paid to milk it out ha ha

You guys should learn to be more like Big Dave.
5 time California pretrip champ.
Head dispatcher for Coop Dispatch.
Works part time hauling maters.
Repairs boardwalks.
Keeps Wong in line.
He is basically, The Billy Lo of Fed Ex....

Redelivery charges on residentials that are not home since these should of been prearranged.

Redelivery charges on residentials that are not home since these should of been prearranged.
Yes, it’s all appointments. But, you know how residentials are sometimes. I call each and every one 2,3,4 hours before the deliveries, but nowadays, nobody answers their phones (thanks to relentless telemarketers and phone scammers), so it’s a voicemail. I leave a note on their door (using Coop Dispatch letterhead), with the phone number 1-800-come-to-our-dock-to-pickup-your-freight, and it’s outta my hands at that point.

Bring backs are mostly because of lazy drivers , and needing enough time to get pickups on , Sorry to say 22 years in the city and I brought freight back 3 times all because the dock destroyed the crap and customer seen and said get it hell out of here , I love that !

I agree on bring backs, but sometimes it is truly the planners fault especially on extended routes. I have certain days where the planner thinks it's a good idea to put a stop at furthest point out last.... 125 miles away and try to make it by 3pm after 10 other stops on WV back roads. I get tired of running around like a idiot trying to make unreasonable routes.

You guys should learn to be more like Big Dave.
5 time California pretrip champ.
Head dispatcher for Coop Dispatch.
Works part time hauling maters.
Repairs boardwalks.
Keeps Wong in line.
He is basically, The Billy Lo of Fed Ex....

Oops! Wrong thread. Should be over in pretrip one. Big Dave will give me crappy loads for a month....