Estes | St Louis break move

frogman6042

TB Lurker
Credits
found out tonite st louis losing break bulk to blomington il . st louis supposed to lose 7-10 runs with no bump bid and no transfer. i dont know about yall but that dont seem right to me ! i could see it if there where only losing 1 or 2, but 7 needs a bump bid in my book . and why are they not allowed to transfer just seems wrong to me:nutkick:

found out tonite st louis losing break bulk to blomington il . st louis supposed to lose 7-10 runs with no bump bid and no transfer. i dont know about yall but that dont seem right to me ! i could see it if there where only losing 1 or 2, but 7 needs a bump bid in my book . and why are they not allowed to transfer just seems wrong to me:nutkick:

Are they road runs or city runs??

bump

unfortunitly, its the estes way. not sure what they are afraid of. nothing wrong w/ bidding runs are bumping. but what do i know.

unfortunitly, its the estes way. not sure what they are afraid of. nothing wrong w/ bidding runs are bumping. but what do i know.

Well you don't say. Another slap in the face to seniority. It will be interesting to hear from the hale-bop comet followers on this one. T Elvis out....

Well you don't say. Another slap in the face to seniority. It will be interesting to hear from the hale-bop comet followers on this one. T Elvis out....

Don't start Elvis.This aint snake charmers school.This is no

business of yours.We take care of business inhouse.This will

be worked out.Trolling again,I see.

Are these scheduled runs or extra board?

Do you know if these people have talked to Jim M?

Or even take it Junior.He's not that bad a guy.I've

spoken to him on 2 different occasions,and he's

helped me out.Would these people be willing to relocate?

Maybe- maybe not.I truly think this needs Junior's attention.

It may not be anything he can do,but it's worth a try.We are

doing a lot of "jockeying" on the hubs and breaks right now.Getting

them strategically positioned.Something we could not do in the past.

It's the estes way. Senority doesn't mean anything, your here 10 years and since you jumped class or was forced to, you loose it all and now have 1 or 2 years and the other 8 yrs of of your career you just gave away. I think it's good they are sterring things up so much. It's starting to open the eyes of all those who have been moved around. 10-12 year hub guys getting forced to wild board because their hub run turns into linehaul with a terminal change. Now some guy with 1-2 years gets that new run and 12-13 yr guy starts over. Yup can't understand why drivers are getting worked up all over the place.

Are these scheduled runs or extra board?
The runs that are being canceled are all scheduled runs they are telling it will be from six to ten runs. They are making St. Louis into a end of the line terminal. 6 to 10 scheduled runs to be cut and there are only 16 runs now as it is with 30 or so linehaul drivers. They are also laying off about 1/3 of the dockworkers. Not a good time to be at 064

Im hearing the big guys will be around this week ?? I think you guys should see what your options are. good luck

well guys look at it this way, if it comes to a lay off at your terminal the low turds at the bottom of the totom poll go first ( PER JR J). BIG-E is making changes all over the country, there setting there self up for something big, they didnt put signs out for hiring for nothing. You all need to just hang in there & be patient, it will happen sooner than you think.

Don't start Elvis.This aint snake charmers school.This is no

business of yours.We take care of business inhouse.This will

be worked out.Trolling again,I see.

Like I said before. I am only commenting or giving my opinions based on what your own drivers complain about. I guess you would like to censor their words as well, right? You really want to be a moderator that bad? I guess you will have to get Beerboy drunk and swipe his official, chrome plated, authentic, Trucking Boards moderator badge. But I'm sure that when he has too much to drink, and passes out, he stashes it in his skin tight bun huggers, complete with big E emblems on the @ss cheeks, so no one will do just that. T Elvis out....

Im hearing the big guys will be around this week ?? I think you guys should see what your options are. good luck

Ok, here's what the big guys are going to say....,"Hello driver's! I want you to know that I reconize how tuff it is out there. Many of you are being asked to do a lot more these days and I would like to express my appriciation for your hard work and also for your dedication. You are part of the solution as we make are way through this rugged spot in our counties history. I also want you to know we are taking steps to make sure we come out of this recession in great shape and remain one of the most stable and healthy carriers on the road. To strenghten my wallet..ooops! I mean our competitive position we offer better service by cutting drivers... ooops.. I ment throats... ok, ok.. cost's. I know my daddy wouldn't treat you guys this way but He understands what it's like to start from the bottom and work your way to the top. He lived it and I was born with the silver thing in my mouth. Therefore, I have no clue what it means to start from the ground up. I do appriciate everything you have done for me. I'll be thinking about you all while traveling in my limo to the Hilton tonight. Oh, I forgot to mention... those drivers at the bottom ..your benefits end tonight at midnight." There now ya'all don't need to lose anymore sleep. I just saved the company some more money. Now Rob and the gang can stay home.

That would be to much like union.

Yes I've had enough no more trolling / no more union comments
if this continues I will be handing out infractions