Estes | St Louis break move

just a up tick in crap. sick of the haters that have NOTHING to do with estes having something to say.
I don't go to other companies forums and tell them how they suck.

You know there beerboy, they are just sorry that they dont get to work for the BIG-E. You kinda got to feel sorry the ::shit:: heads, they were kicked around & beat on the head when they were kids.< Nothing but :butt kiss:ing:butthead:S>. So tell them to SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP & get over it.

just a up tick in crap. sick of the haters that have NOTHING to do with estes having something to say.

yeah beerboy....that guy is totally negitive all the time ...brings down the whole group..bummer...glad he's gone:eck13:

also you boys in STL I'm sorry !!!! call HR [ Cedric in dallas ] and see what your options are. good luck guys and god bless

I had a feeling he was gonna finally push you to far, you gave him more slack than alot of mods would have, and I'm cool with that, but he just had to keep on pushing it. Dude has some serious hate issues. If he would just let it go he'd be alot happier.

Schneider National bought out the little flat bed company I had been leased to for 14yrs. back in '96 and I don't hate those guys. It's just biz. thats all.
Now maybe we can discuss issues again without being insulted by a drive by troller that 'thinks' he knows how it is over here.
Thanks BB....:thumbsup:

He's really cuttin' loose on Big E on the other board.

Guess he may have a score to settle.

There's probably alot more behind the TE and Big E story than we know for him to have that much anger toward the big shots at our company built up. He may wish he still worked here. He may only be a part timer for Upsf.. Who know's.?... I liked reading his post's even when he was barking at me. He has sent me a couple pm's in the past hoping for only the best for us. I don't know which is best but each way has it's share of problems.

Look at it this way,When all that talk of union was going on Wayne and JR.went to the west coast(christ talk about culture shock)Now if Elvis was in the forefront of all this he more than likely caught most of the blow back,it takes a lot of work and more than a little bit of balls to get a union started anywhere,so when it didn't happen maybe Elvis felt a little betrayed.Iv been reading his post for a while and hes pissed ,there's no doubt.BB I thought you talked to him on that conference call thingy you guys do at night,why don't ya just asked the man what happen.Inquiring minds want to know.

boy I really hate to say I told you so but...........

well I gotta play politician. I dont want people afraid to post I dont want guys voices shut off but I was letting a few walk on me and having you guys suffer. so I really like all the guys on this board some are more funny than any comedian. its amazing how smart and Witty guys are. way outta my league at times here. real hard to compete at times. all and all 99.9999 % of all members on truckingboards are amazing. you outta see the smart mean pms Ive been getting. man these guys on this board are great. feel sorry if all these guys get together and attack one poor soul :biglaugh:

Look at it this way,When all that talk of union was going on Wayne and JR.went to the west coast(christ talk about culture shock)Now if Elvis was in the forefront of all this he more than likely caught most of the blow back,it takes a lot of work and more than a little bit of balls to get a union started anywhere,so when it didn't happen maybe Elvis felt a little betrayed.Iv been reading his post for a while and hes pissed ,there's no doubt.BB I thought you talked to him on that conference call thingy you guys do at night,why don't ya just asked the man what happen.Inquiring minds want to know.

I will say Elvis and I had the same experiences and he went one way and i went another. he is a great guy but enough is enough. pm him and he will tell ya. i can't speak for him.
and really we should not talk about him because he can not see this so i feel like we all are talking behind his back. so i wish him well and he is on to a better life. he is full time line haul and a steward so just to clear that also. ask elvis peronally and let this one die.
thanks TBB

I will say Elvis and I had the same experiences and he went one way and i went another. he is a great guy but enough is enough. pm him and he will tell ya. i can't speak for him.
and really we should not talk about him because he can not see this so i feel like we all are talking behind his back. so i wish him well and he is on to a better life. he is full time line haul and a steward so just to clear that also. ask elvis peronally and let this one die.
thanks TBB

I said to him what I needed to say.I feel we understand each

other and it's settled.I really did like TE.He had a lot of good

and informative things to say.But, he stepped over the line.

I had to defend Estes.He gave me no choice.I will pm him and

let him know that all is settled.Thanks BB for not taking harsher

measures when I was OOC.I really feel we are all friends here and

I thank all of you for your friendship.HAGD

so I really like all the guys on this board some are more funny than any comedian. its amazing how smart and Witty guys are. way outta my league at times here. real hard to compete at times.

I feel the same way.
The posters on this forum amaze me too with how they can be so quick to be funny and drive a point home at the same time.

Good bunch of guys and gals no doubt....:thumbsup:

Ya know Stark, Dew and strangdays I agree 100% with what you guys just posted.
But anybody thats been in this biz. anytime at all has had their share of 'raw deals' but ya gotta move on ya know?
Man dwelling on those bad deals from the past will make a feller miserable and I say life is to short for that!
I found out though sometimes what seemd like a bad deal to me at the time, turned out to be a blessing in disguise.