Estes | St Louis break move

It's the estes way. Senority doesn't mean anything, your here 10 years and since you jumped class or was forced to, you loose it all and now have 1 or 2 years and the other 8 yrs of of your career you just gave away. I think it's good they are sterring things up so much. It's starting to open the eyes of all those who have been moved around. 10-12 year hub guys getting forced to wild board because their hub run turns into linehaul with a terminal change. Now some guy with 1-2 years gets that new run and 12-13 yr guy starts over. Yup can't understand why drivers are getting worked up all over the place.

Right on with this, got a chance to take a hub run but hey after 8 years on Linehaul what for, say I take it and they deside to have a Re-Bid well guys that have only been with the company a couple years but have been hub drivers will bump me off the new Hub run.

THIS COMPANY NEEDS A ROAD BOARD AND CITY BOARD, that would solve everything and alot of hard feelings.

well guys look at it this way, if it comes to a lay off at your terminal the low turds at the bottom of the totom poll go first ( PER JR J). BIG-E is making changes all over the country, there setting there self up for something big, they didnt put signs out for hiring for nothing. You all need to just hang in there & be patient, it will happen sooner than you think.

In other words they are just sitting around waiting for YRC to fail, well the Teamsters are gonna help them stay alive, and what makes this company think they will get alot of the freight if they do fail, there are other LTL companies out there.
Was in CHicago last week for 22 hours waiting but seen plenty of Covenant's pullin out with our pups.
That is just wrong when you have guys sitting in that hotel for that long.

In other words they are just sitting around waiting for YRC to fail, well the Teamsters are gonna help them stay alive, and what makes this company think they will get alot of the freight if they do fail, there are other LTL companies out there.
Was in CHicago last week for 22 hours waiting but seen plenty of Covenant's pullin out with our pups.
That is just wrong when you have guys sitting in that hotel for that long.

I don't know about you guy's barn, but our frieght has

picked up a lot.I doubt it's because of another carrier

or not.I think Rob and Billy H. have come to grips that

if we are going to be competitive,we got to get moving.

I have a lot of freight,I've noticed,on my run, from customers

we use to have and we are getting them back.And new ones

too.We have added another 035 meet and turn.