Central Transport | Starting over at the bottom

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
Dean Kuska stated that....and I might add in bold type......MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IN NO INSTANCE WILL YOUR BASE HOURLY OR MILEAGE RATE GO DOWN......Ok, who on here is going to call Dean Kuska a bold face liar? Come on, spit it out and lets get it on record. To me that is not starting over at the bottom. I make 21.25 in Dallas and if that stays the same then its not starting over at the bottom. Why is it that so many on here want to borrow trouble? DRAMA..DRAMA..DRAMA.. We may lose some things, but not everything....And ineedAnger If you are making 16.50 you will most certainly get a bump to at least 18.50.....I'm not sure I will stay however this plays out because I'm debt free and the kids are grown and not bleeding me dry. This is not the end of the world.....It will keep spinning around despite you appearing you want it to end.....Relax and take a deep breath. As larmar most elegantly stated...."This too shall pass." And BTW larmar quit stirring the pot on the Union forum....Geeeezzz!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
runawaytrain; And BTW larmar quit stirring the pot on the Union forum....Geeeezzz!!![/QUOTE said:
What? Are stalking me? I have a stalker Yikes! My posts on there are just cheescake to some others I have posted. (Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this post)

*** CAUTION: Don't follow me if you're feelings are easily offended.

Train, I like to run silent and run deep. Especially on Saturday night. ;)

Dean kuska of all people... What a sack.... If you need my phone number send me a pm. I have no problem telling him what I think of him. It's what they don't tell you that matters... Like I'm sorry we don't have job opening for you at this time. I've been through this before... Denial is a powerful thing.

Dean kuska of all people... What a sack.... If you need my phone number send me a pm. I have no problem telling him what I think of him. It's what they don't tell you that matters... Like I'm sorry we don't have job opening for you at this time. I've been through this before... Denial is a powerful thing.
He would not have stated that without Matthews approval...Simple as that. He may be alot of things but he says what he's told to say.

D.K. is a liar , a Cowardly liar..if I could do anything face to face with him, it would not include accusations or words of any sort. Yet I guarantee a lesson would be taught

D.K. is a liar , a Cowardly liar..if I could do anything face to face with him, it would not include accusations or words of any sort. Yet I guarantee a lesson would be taught
Understood....You are on record as being a hater of Dean....We all have our own opinions. That's Cool.

Understood....You are on record as being a hater of Dean....We all have our own opinions. That's Cool.

Hate is not a word I would use to describe. . Let's jus say D has shown his true colors to me personally and done so in a cowardly way. I have no feelings for D including hate. Jus stating facts that I wish not to expand on at this time.. there will come a time and there are others on this and other threads that can substantiate

Hate is not a word I would use to describe. . Let's jus say D has shown his true colors to me personally and done so in a cowardly way. I have no feelings for D including hate. Jus stating facts that I wish not to expand on at this time.. there will come a time and there are others on this and other threads that can substantiate
Could you turn your picture right side up. I'm getting dizzy....I think I've been drinking but I'm sober as hell....LOL

He would not have stated that without Matthews approval...Simple as that. He may be alot of things but he says what he's told to say.
RT I've enjoyed reading most of your posts... Even the ones I disagree with. Dean and those like him get paid well to keep things running for as long as they need. I have my reasons for not trusting him.... However I will say anyone still at Vitran at this point has nothing to lose by taking a chill pill and watching the show.

The only thing I trust is what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears...and sometimes question that.

I have lots of speculation I have shared on here but I will only say I know how it turns out until after it is over. I have no kids, little debt and cash on hand. My finances are not rocked by what Manny does.

Train if you received the same letter i did it stated no vitran drivers will get a decrease in base salary. One of our linehaul drivers meet up with a Columbus driver every night and he told him that all Columbus drivers have to reapply before Jan.first. the ones they decide to keep will start out as new hires. I certainly hope this is not the case for my terminal or others. The driver that told me this is not known for speading rumors an truly believe what he said

Dean Kuska stated that....and I might add in bold type......MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IN NO INSTANCE WILL YOUR BASE HOURLY OR MILEAGE RATE GO DOWN......Ok, who on here is going to call Dean Kuska a bold face liar? Come on, spit it out and lets get it on record. To me that is not starting over at the bottom. I make 21.25 in Dallas and if that stays the same then its not starting over at the bottom. Why is it that so many on here want to borrow trouble? DRAMA..DRAMA..DRAMA.. We may lose some things, but not everything....And ineedAnger If you are making 16.50 you will most certainly get a bump to at least 18.50.....I'm not sure I will stay however this plays out because I'm debt free and the kids are grown and not bleeding me dry. This is not the end of the world.....It will keep spinning around despite you appearing you want it to end.....Relax and take a deep breath. As larmar most elegantly stated...."This too shall pass." And BTW larmar quit stirring the pot on the Union forum....Geeeezzz!!!

You know we hear different things. I am definitely giving up on the subject. If I get this job I wont care anyways right. Well If I don't I guess I'm in trouble. My son too is old enough and on his own although my girlfriends daughter isn't. Not debt free so its stressful.

I agree. DK and I had dealings once, and he was far from reasonable or honorable. He's not on my "if I ever get a terminal disease list", but almost made the cut. Especially after what he did to a fellow driver/friend.