XPO | Still learning the business

Lets see.... Some tech did improve us. Like the LH app my pay has never been screwed up since we been using it. Though I will have to say that in the LTL world the tech has been the same just the equipment got better. I used bar code scanner back in the late 90s in the LTL world at AF.
As for improvements.....We get are 401k match every week instead of every quarter like conway did. We have a ROTH plan. I get paid sooner...We are not going broke and can reinvest. Con-way was OR at a 94 or 95 at that you are just paying the bills.
Now a days it all about price. Who can get it there cheaper. Then service. Right now the system is so overloaded that place have cut off pickups from time to time and the freight is still waiting there when we get there.
I Think you posted a couple points of improvement. Nothing substantial but improvement nevertheless.

Maybe XPO does have this trucking thing all figured out now..
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Maybe XPO does have this trucking thing all figured out now..
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv
Pal ease , it’s a press release from the Xpo about a ranking given by people who know nota-thing about trucking. Anyone who works in the trenches of this company knows different. This is how Jacobs sells shares.

In reality their not even trying to learn the business .
Another JD powers like rating.

Last edited:
None of the carriers in my area are overwhelmed like we are. They raised the pricing to keep from getting that way. Now we look like ::shit:: to our customers because we’re a week or more behind in pickups( customers on average not getting their freight picked up for 4- 6 days) . Our equipment is in shambles because maintenance and repairs are put on a shelve. This company is making rookie mistakes . I remember when Con-way made the same mistake during the Teamsters strike of the 90’s . We came out looking like ::shit:: to our customers because we got greedy. We lost a lot of business to that. Xpo’s making the same mistake but the difference is they dont have enough knowledge as how to put it all back together. I think we will see MAJOR a ramifications on our customer base from this. History always repeats itself and this proves it.

None of the carriers in my area are overwhelmed like we are. They raised the pricing to keep from getting that way. Now we look like **** to our customers because we’re a week or more behind in pickups( customers on average not getting their freight picked up for 4- 6 days) . Our equipment is in shambles because maintenance and repairs are put on a shelve. This company is making rookie mistakes . I remember when Con-way made the same mistake during the Teamsters strike of the 90’s . We came out looking like **** to our customers because we got greedy. We lost a lot of business to that. Xpo’s making the same mistake but the difference is they dont have enough knowledge as how to put it all back together. I think we will see MAJOR a ramifications on our customer base from this. History always repeats itself and this proves it.
The customers get what they pay for, get their freight hauled with us for a cheaper price but be prepared for damages, shortages and getting there late or pay more for another carrier and get better service, their choice!!!

None of the carriers in my area are overwhelmed like we are. They raised the pricing to keep from getting that way. Now we look like **** to our customers because we’re a week or more behind in pickups( customers on average not getting their freight picked up for 4- 6 days) . Our equipment is in shambles because maintenance and repairs are put on a shelve. This company is making rookie mistakes . I remember when Con-way made the same mistake during the Teamsters strike of the 90’s . We came out looking like **** to our customers because we got greedy. We lost a lot of business to that. Xpo’s making the same mistake but the difference is they dont have enough knowledge as how to put it all back together. I think we will see MAJOR a ramifications on our customer base from this. History always repeats itself and this proves it.
Oh so you are scab worker...Thank for letting us know....So are these the same teamster that stood outside you Fence and called you a scab durning that time...If so funny how the pendulum has swung. Scab then now your buddy.

The customers get what they pay for, get their freight hauled with us for a cheaper price but be prepared for damages, shortages and getting there late or pay more for another carrier and get better service, their choice!!!

We keep hearing that we are doing way better than other carriers in the area. Hard to believe. I know.

Oh so you are scab worker...Thank for letting us know....So are these the same teamster that stood outside you Fence and called you a scab durning that time...If so funny how the pendulum has swung. Scab then now your buddy.

What goes around comes around. I think sucker666 is getting exactly what he deserves. That's probably what upsets him so much about all of this. LOL

Jacob's may not know how to run a transportation company, but he sure knows how to increase the stock price....up almost 25% this year more then any other transportation stock.

Pretty sure that's in anticipation of the split. Will be interesting how things go after GXO is it's own entity. And how long before XPO is sold.