FedEx Freight | STK has filed with the NLRB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.
Looks like the unionbusters were wrong again.
Gee what a surprise.
Don't listen to their deception.
They just try to hold ya down.
You can get a yes vote.
They won't close Fedex freighg.
They will negotiate.
You can get a contract.
Others will join you.
Stay positive.
Vote YES!

Stockton, Ca ? The CEO's are gonna love it there. They will be able to land their lear jets at the airport near by and be home before dinner.

enjoy the parade fellas, its gonna be a grueling 30 days of fedex love.

This tells me that FF knows it ain't over.
The organizers in Kentucky need to be told to tell the prounion guys to stay out of those marriage counseling meetings.
Your not "married" till ya have a legal binding contract.
STAY OUT OF THE FREELOVE HIPPIE LOVEFEST BY HR......IT IS UNIONBUSTING. THEY ARE NOT THERE TO HELP.

Wow...being Ca, I figured they would've been first in line...why so late to the party?
Oh wait, you meant California....that explains it!

Oh I thought we were sinking? No?....You mean an overnight unionization of fedex by waving a magic wand didn't happen so we were done? It's going to spread and spread. We will never quit. And once this silly RLA act gets thrown out and laws change takes effect this year, it will be easier for all employees to unionize. No more dragging it on with appeal after appeal, no more delays. Surprise fedex!

Welcome to the men and women of STK. How big is this terminal? Apparently the anti-union crowd was wrong again.
36 city, 12 road, 48 total....woohoo....another major center!!
Not wrong yet..they just petitioned, they haven't voted. As we seen to much here lately, a petition doesn't mean that much, a majority are pulled or the election results have been an astounding NO!
Keep dreaming of that contract though....150 out of 15,000 drivers so far (providing every yes voter becomes a member...which is highly unlikely) GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
i think something changed with the laws covering them, fedex used to be under the rail labor act, and you couldnt go after individual barns. now they can, so its happening....
That law was changed in 2009 and took effect in 2010...thanks to the Commucrats!
This movement started in 2014, 4 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.