Store says it was 'mistake' to remove Duck Dynasty merchandise

i don't know about anyone else here, but i am as sick and tired of all this political correctness BS.

i certainly do not know who, or when, or why, it all started, but i wish THAT person or persons dead.

why must we NOT say what we WANT to say, all because we are "afraid" of offending some dipstick..??

i suppose now, i must have offended all the dipsticks out there.....

i mean, a person is what he or she is, and here i am, comparing them to a common dipstick, one uses for checking the oil on our vehicles...

we cannot use words to describe a person's color, UNLESS it is the CORRECT word...

we cannot use words to describe a person's sexual orientation, UNLESS it is the correct word...

we cannot use words to describe a person's mental state, or height, or size or weight, UNLESS they are the correct words...

maybe "Duck Dynasty" ought to get out of the duck calling business and get into the "duct tape" business, and market that as a new way of silencing all of us, by describing in the directions on how to use it as..

"apply at the very least, 10" of duct tape around your mouth, so you don't say a dammed word"....

i say..."screw it all".....say what you wanna say...

what are the word cops gonna do...arrest us all...??

sue us all..???

screw each and every moron that ever initiated this political correctness BS.

Sheesh backpacker! Got something on your mind, do ya?

Let it out man, let it out!

Well yes they found out on their face book page.
Posts of Duck Dynasty supporters, that would never eat at the restaurant anymore.

Anyhow the Ducky clan are so rich now,they could care less if their show was canceled.