Estes | Straight Truck Drivers

things and words----u r not allowed to say---- P&D drivers are loaded in the morning how ever the part time dock workers and (others) want to load them because this new way is more efficient for the company and will save money...by not paying drivers for loading themselves the right way.---> so u get started 10 am to 1030 u leave the terminal ...and now it all begins for the first 30 minutes U have to hurry before the company's go on lunch and that's all the way from 11 am until 1pm now.. and please don't mind the rush of impatient traffic going to and from lunch, but hurry hurry hurry no time to waste ....now its 2pm maybe u r empty maybe u r not. but it dosen't matter cause your pick-ups are closing at 230p, 3p, 330p, 4p 430p, 5pm...and take a lunch hurry back not a problem for some but some have an 1hr and 30 minute drive back to the terminal. !!!!StOp ThE MaDness!!!!! Dispatcher's don't have time to listen. (NOW THATS CRYING DEERHUNTERMAN)

things and words----u r not allowed to say---- P&D drivers are loaded in the morning how ever the part time dock workers and (others) want to load them because this new way is more efficient for the company and will save money...by not paying drivers for loading themselves the right way.---> so u get started 10 am to 1030 u leave the terminal ...and now it all begins for the first 30 minutes U have to hurry before the company's go on lunch and that's all the way from 11 am until 1pm now.. and please don't mind the rush of impatient traffic going to and from lunch, but hurry hurry hurry no time to waste ....now its 2pm maybe u r empty maybe u r not. but it dosen't matter cause your pick-ups are closing at 230p, 3p, 330p, 4p 430p, 5pm...and take a lunch hurry back not a problem for some but some have an 1hr and 30 minute drive back to the terminal. !!!!StOp ThE MaDness!!!!! Dispatcher's don't have time to listen. (NOW THATS CRYING DEERHUNTERMAN)

been there,done that.... thats what makes x-tra board so easy to deal with

lol, its easy to climb in the "Jack shack" and deal with nothing instead of dealing with bull**** all day just to spend a bunch of money to drive back and forth every day only to go home and sleep and tell everyone go keep the noise down so I can sleep.

been there,done that.... thats what makes x-tra board so easy to deal with
Hey rjjr! Keep it quiet. Now everybody will want to be on our beloved extraboard. Next they'll be tryin to get my Wednesday start away from me. Not happening.

I know Mildew... That's just what I said too! There was only one Wednesday available at my yard + fortunately I had enough seniority to grab it.
nothing wrong with it. The miles are always easy to get on the the weekends, even during the slow months

Will somebody please give this FAT BALDHEADED PIECE OF :****: some tissue before I have to hop on my YAMADAVIDSON & ride up to his house & plant my BOOTS right up into the seat of his britches & get his attitude right. By the way BOY, if dem COWBOYS dont do nothing at all this year WE WILL AT LEAST STOMP THE LIVING :****: out of dem EAGLES. So you BETTER get your ass to the store & get my BOTTLES NOW BOY, and I want the Gift sets to BOY, like the ones I've gotten so many of in the past.HAHAHAHA, LOL

Hey rjjr! Keep it quiet. Now everybody will want to be on our beloved extraboard. Next they'll be tryin to get my Wednesday start away from me. Not happening.
ok buzz,how's this ?....drivers stay away from xtra board. all u do is sit around the bunk houses for 36 hrs at crack,and at the end of the week, u dang near have to pay Rob for the privalege of working for him, and u dang sure r not gonna make any money on weekends, cuz the pipeline is mty, and the p@d drivers don't start filling it again till mon.LOL

That e street does the white glove which evolves setting up electronics tv's stereos in other words they go inside and set up all what the customer ordered.They are op