Estes | Stuck in your head song!

Ok, I finally got the vid...thanks again, now I got PB&J in my noodle, my ADD is going crazy, should never have flushed the riddelin!!!

The story of JESSICA, the 7 year old girl who reached 400 pounds and was forced to get around by rolling because her morbid obesity made it difficult to not only walk, but even to breath.

The 400 pound 7 year old. At age 5 she was 200+ pounds. I think that's when all her Fat music videos started.

Check out the last video!

[YT]oj0kr1QLjD0[/YT]

[YT]I6j6GcP3-uQ[/YT]

[YT]cNATWsVVwgo[/YT]

I was always curious on what happened to Fat Jessica and now we know.

What a little sweetheat, I'm glad the law interviened because her mom sure wasn't going to, such a sad deal, God bless her and her new life, children are precious, what mom let her child get to is child abuse IMO!!

What a little sweetheat, I'm glad the law interviened because her mom sure wasn't going to, such a sad deal, God bless her and her new life, children are precious, what mom let her child get to is child abuse IMO!!

I agree. It's a form of child abuse. I hope she doesn't have a relapse.
In my demented ways, those videos were funny.

BTW! Awesome looking avatar. That is your best yet!

I agree. It's a form of child abuse. I hope she doesn't have a relapse.
In my demented ways, those videos were funny.

BTW! Awesome looking avatar. That is your best yet!

I ain't takin credit, you know who did it for me, he is a dear friend and a good an thoughful man, I appreciate him very much and say God Bless him, him and his familly are in my prayers!!!!

I ain't takin credit, you know who did it for me, he is a dear friend and a good an thoughful man, I appreciate him very much and say God Bless him, him and his familly are in my prayers!!!!

Will do. I'm sure he will appreciate it and reward you with some
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
You are a good man GT!