Yellow | Supreme Court deals big setback to labor unions

Last edited:
3VCwp2c.jpg

Yeah this guy warned about unions years ago

It's to keep the blue collar worker poor. While working and in retirement.
And to have no control over our own future. Just the future of the company or government. Whichever. No one will be able to retire in comfort. Unless you start and protect yourself at a young age. Which is now too late for most of us.
Young and dumb has to stop with us. Just a phrase. Not that we were.
But shoulda-woulda-cloulda won't help us now.
Rambling. Sorry.
And I agree with the above statement . More harm than good.
And that is happening with our union. Fleecing us. Not taxpayers. (although we are taxpayers)

This is a set back for the union, but so what can the Union offer to new worker's in any field that they would want recruit to join ? The Union really needs to step up to the plate & sweeten the benefits for why new members should join ! But I just want my full pension back & weeks vacation & -15% & truck that will run 70mph :bgroovy:

The Union really needs to step up to the plate & sweeten the benefits for why new members should join ! But I just want my full pension back & weeks vacation & -15% & truck that will run 70mph
The employer pays for benefits, not the union. Please explain to me how all these increases will be paid for. The last reported O/R for YRCF was 100.9. That means we spend $1.009 to make $1.00, not a recipe for prosperity!
:duh: :coffee1:

the teamsters have THE DRIVE PROGRAM They ask members if they want donate..they don't just start taking money out of your check with out permission the money is used to back candidates they like and other stuff

The employer pays for benefits, not the union. Please explain to me how all these increases will be paid for. The last reported O/R for YRCF was 100.9. That means we spend $1.009 to make $1.00, not a recipe for prosperity!
:duh: :coffee1:
It seems to be a good recipe for YRC for the last 10 years.
Any other company has gone out of business for less in a shorter period of time.
Things just don't add up.
But I'm just a lumper. What do I know?
:17142:

I did too. But put a stop to it about ten years ago.
Who knows where all that money went?
Even if you figure just 20 thousand people donating 1$ a week for ten years.
Adds up fast.
:emoticon digging:
Buried treasure......lol.