Yellow | survey crews

sal manila

TB Lurker
Credits
ive noticed on some posts that survey crews were at their barns this week.we (lak) had them monday. has anyone else noticed these guys at your barn recently?

They had survey crews at the Roadway term. in Columbus, Ohio last Tuesday. I asked one what they were they were surveying for and he didn't answer me.

Tripod Sighting...

ive noticed on some posts that survey crews were at their barns this week.we (lak) had them monday. has anyone else noticed these guys at your barn recently?

Survey crew is in Lancaster, Pa. this week! I had my quiet piece of land surveyed before I bought it...Hmmm, the way YRC stock went up, makes me wonder if there's insider trading going on...

Yep, 5-4 in Mobile. (Roadway Term) I was told they were surveying the shut down Holland terminal next door, because it was leased, but I guess that's what they wanted me to believe.

They were in Portland as well, not to sink anyones conspiracy theories, but could it be they are simply valuating the companies assets for loan securities or something of that nature?

They were in Portland as well, not to sink anyones conspiracy theories, but could it be they are simply valuating the companies assets for loan securities or something of that nature?

That is pointed out on another Yellow thread, something about how Atlanta is sinking into the sea. Oh I'm sorry, that was Atlantus. Anyway it's sinking. They changed the bid, so it is doomed.

the ship is sinking...hurry everyone start bailing...faster,faster

How can we save the union and the company if we do that?

salute.jpg

Saw the same thing at CF when GE financial lent them money. CF put the teriminals up as collateral and they were all surveyed. If CF is the model the end is not far away???