Reddaway | Surveys for the real Reddaway contract are out!!!!!

bestway was never a dog.. it is called BESTWAY.. the only reason why we merged is to save reddaway from going under, without us it would be gone... so we took on the red name who cares,, when you call the pres.. T.J he still answers the phone" bestway can I help you":smilie_132:

Sorry friend but you are completely backwards on this one. Bestway was a carrier that at one time provided a service that was needed but that service did not make money. In the end, the options were weighed and obviously the money that was being made did not make it worthwhile to continue to service those customers. Boom!! Closures and massive layoffs.

Hey if your proud of your old company thats great it should be that way. but they dont close 21 terminals because they make money ! come on use your head. if you think TJ is sitting in clackamas and answers the phone Bestway then you need some serious help:biglaugh: and by the way this is not about bestway anyhow its about the upcoming contract. So stay focused while WE fight to better ourselfs and when we get done you can take credit for that TOO:hysterical:

contract

Hey if your proud of your old company thats great it should be that way. but they dont close 21 terminals because they make money ! come on use your head. if you think TJ is sitting in clackamas and answers the phone Bestway then you need some serious help:biglaugh: and by the way this is not about bestway anyhow its about the upcoming contract. So stay focused while WE fight to better ourselfs and when we get done you can take credit for that TOO:hysterical:
those 21 terms, were not bestway,, come on dude use your head, that was dugan, do a google research CLOWN.. and contracts,
i dont care about no contract.. because whatever you get.. I will be paid the same.. and I wont have to pay dues... long live free of hoffa 523:smilie_132:

those 21 terms, were not bestway,, come on dude use your head, that was dugan, do a google research CLOWN.. and contracts,
i dont care about no contract.. because whatever you get.. I will be paid the same.. and I wont have to pay dues... long live free of hoffa 523:smilie_132:

I dont pay them either i wright them off my taxes. you DONT get paid the same our total pay package is WAY more than yours. And i dont need to SEARCH for anything ! ive worked here longer than you have been alive ! Your HANDTRUCK is calling you

Ok my survey is in and this is my most important items. PENSION, PENSION and more PENSION. H&W, Wages and then double time after ten hours, penalty pay for sustained grievances, increased vacation accural, 1/52 or 40 hours whichever is greater and some floating holidays. I get that and I know it is alot but I would actually vote yes for the first time ever.

i dont

I dont pay them either i wright them off my taxes. you DONT get paid the same our total pay package is WAY more than yours. And i dont need to SEARCH for anything ! ive worked here longer than you have been alive ! Your HANDTRUCK is calling you
have you evr seen my paycheck?.. NO... do you know what my overall total pay package is? ..NO.. do you know how old I am? .NO .. you my friend just lost all credability with a statement like that.. yep your just another knucklehead driver.., THAT DONT KNOW HIS FACE FROM HIS ARSE,,,, LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh:

bestway was never a dog.. it is called BESTWAY.. the only reason why we merged is to save reddaway from going under, without us it would be gone... so we took on the red name who cares,, when you call the pres.. T.J he still answers the phone" bestway can I help you":smilie_132:
sign0101.gif
sign0101.gif
sign0101.gif

have you evr seen my paycheck?.. NO... do you know what my overall total pay package is? ..NO.. do you know how old I am? .NO .. you my friend just lost all credability with a statement like that.. yep your just another knucklehead driver.., THAT DONT KNOW HIS FACE FROM HIS ARSE,,,, LOL
sign0101.gif
sign0101.gif
sign0101.gif
sign0101.gif

so tell me, how much did I make so far this year? oops cant answer that can you sparky.. tell me, how long have i been with the company? oops cant answer that either can you sparky...what can you answer?

Since you can't seem to stay on topic, what does it matter to me what you make in a year? What does the length of time you've been there have to do with anyhting either.

I'd bet my next paycheck that I made more than you, when you could ALL benefits paid by Reddaway, including the puny company match on the 401K.

And I can tell you haven't been there nearly long enough to see that all employees(including me) are not an asset, we are considered a liability, and they don't give a flying frick about you when it comes time for cutting costs.
It's not that they have forgotten about loyalty, it never has ever entered their minds

have you evr seen my paycheck?.. NO... do you know what my overall total pay package is? ..NO.. do you know how old I am? .NO .. you my friend just lost all credability with a statement like that.. yep your just another knucklehead driver.., THAT DONT KNOW HIS FACE FROM HIS ARSE,,,, LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh:

i seem to have hit a nerve ! I know enough that the total pay package is quite less for the nonunion employees than it is for the union employees. Please dont talk about CREDABILITY with me I dont drag trailers through the yard until the tires are junk because im too lazy to put a gladhand back on. You COST the company more than you make for them ! No wonder they cant make a profit.

So did everyone get the contract survey from your local ? my understanding is the company came to the locals and asked to start EARLY ! could be good could be bad ? we'll see.:smilie_132:

523 breeds idiocy don't let them bother you!

I think you guys should really push for a three year contract that way we will all be on the same contract. More power for the people.

vote

523 breeds idiocy don't let them bother you!

I think you guys should really push for a three year contract that way we will all be on the same contract. More power for the people.
go for the yrc contrat, maybe you guys can have four hour nonunion workers taking over your spot on the board:hide:

:butt kiss:
go for the yrc contrat, maybe you guys can have four hour nonunion workers taking over your spot on the board:hide:

It's called the NATIONAL MASTER FREIGHT AGREEMENT not the YRC ( contrat) what ever the F#@k that is. and you should keep your thoughts to something you understand ! Because union contracts are way over your head !:butt kiss:

:butt kiss:

It's called the NATIONAL MASTER FREIGHT AGREEMENT not the YRC ( contrat) what ever the F#@k that is. and you should keep your thoughts to something you understand ! Because union contracts are way over your head !:butt kiss:
(contrat) yea thats funny:biglaugh: but this aint no spelling contest, besides I know it aint the YRC (contrat) my deal is go for the same deal that yrc has... if you cant firgure that out you should not be union,,, oh wait your not anymore HA HA:biglaugh:: did my no vote help things out?

(contrat) yea thats funny:biglaugh: but this aint no spelling contest, besides I know it aint the YRC (contrat) my deal is go for the same deal that yrc has... if you cant firgure that out you should not be union,,, oh wait your not anymore HA HA:biglaugh:: did my no vote help things out?

You have mistaken me for a sac employee even though my location says pnw (thats pacific north west ) for you sence you struggle with the basics. Like contracts,spelling, gladhands, etc . I have been UNION and employed at REDDAWAY for 25 years ! WE are STILL UNION and WE will be for a long time to come ! so TRY to understand the BIG picture !:butt kiss::butt kiss::

??

You have mistaken me for a sac employee even though my location says pnw (thats pacific north west ) for you sence you struggle with the basics. Like contracts,spelling, gladhands, etc . I have been UNION and employed at REDDAWAY for 25 years ! WE are STILL UNION and WE will be for a long time to come ! so TRY to understand the BIG picture !:butt kiss::butt kiss::

Dont waste your time with that retl84 how much an hour does the company put into your pension? Just wondering because everytime a V.P. comes from Portland to blow smoke up our arrsees i ask that very question and they dont KNOW! Can you believe that? They look us right in the eye and say " I dont know!" But you know and i know Lier"s never figure and figures never lie!:1036316054: