Yellow | Tainted vote

there are a lot of
no_text4.gif
no_text4.gif
whiners in this thread all freaked out and bellyaching street brawlers. Nice talk with the decert and it was tainted talk
revolt.jpg

sometimes you can go for years without a win but..
Apathy.jpg

jay c will be one of the ones who is going to be crying.

I wonder how long they will last now with the 38% that took a stand only give them as much work as there paid for...... in other words, counting everything we lost with these concessions, we lost about 40%...... So we only deliver 60% of the freight.... strip 60% of the trucks.... pay 60% attention to putting the outbound freight in the correct trailers...... Punch in on time 60% of the time...... They get what there paid for! not a penny more!

I wonder how long they will last now with the 38% that took a stand only give them as much work as there paid for...... in other words, counting everything we lost with these concessions, we lost about 40%...... So we only deliver 60% of the freight.... strip 60% of the trucks.... pay 60% attention to putting the outbound freight in the correct trailers...... Punch in on time 60% of the time...... They get what there paid for! not a penny more!

As long as you're spending all your time with the gay guy who thinks your ugly and has a smaller pecker you won't have time to come to work anyway.:GrowUp:

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
jay c will be one of the ones who is going to be crying.

that's is a good idea..go do it
images
..and you'll get fired again
images

KK... what happened to your Atlanta boys?? they rolled over and voted yes to this POS! I thought you southern boys never walked away from a good fight! Guess its gonna be allot longer before the South rises again lol

PS... Say hi to my X.... She's down there in Atlanta somewhere!

I guess my speech I gave to them at the Union meeting was taken to heart?....at least 60% must have....we shall see if it going to work or not...the main thing is, they all went to work today knowing they would not have to clean out their lockers!....Oh, and your ex-wife came by too, as she wanted to see what a real Teamster meeting looked like, she had never seen that many people in a Union Hall at one time...I told her since Georgia was a right to work state, our members took it very serious, as they beleive in being in the Union by choice....not by state mandate.....KK

I guess my speech I gave to them at the Union meeting was taken to heart?....at least 60% must have....we shall see if it going to work or not...the main thing is, they all went to work today knowing they would not have to clean out their lockers!....Oh, and your ex-wife came by too, as she wanted to see what a real Teamster meeting looked like, she had never seen that many people in a Union Hall at one time...I told her since Georgia was a right to work state, our members took it very serious, as they beleive in being in the Union by choice....not by state mandate.....KK

Now I don't care who you are that there was funny:438: :1036316054: :LMAO:

Yeah, well she's BiPolar... so her choices were never very smart! so she probably fit right inn!! good luck with her, and that yes vote!... there both really strange! and both will take you broke!

I thought this ******** got fired and was glad of it. You mean he's still here ???

I have a TANTED one for you. USF Holland NEVER was in Local 693, Binghamton, NY, but there were 4 YES and 5 NO votes casted. Another one is that when USF Holland was in Wilkes Barre, Pa the seniority list only had 32 drivers and that Local 401 has 25 YES and 25 NO votes totals!!!!!!!!!!!! The numbers don't add up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The results go by YRC and Holland vote combined YRCW Restructuring Plan Votes By Local Union - YRC, Holland | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) and the New Penn vote by itself YRCW Restructuring Plan Votes By Local Union - New Penn | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) . So maybe the local you are talking about has YRC employees in it .

I have a TANTED one for you. USF Holland NEVER was in Local 693, Binghamton, NY, but there were 4 YES and 5 NO votes casted. Another one is that when USF Holland was in Wilkes Barre, Pa the seniority list only had 32 drivers and that Local 401 has 25 YES and 25 NO votes totals!!!!!!!!!!!! The numbers don't add up.

Last edited:
:clappy::clappy: it took at least 3 business agents to get him back..that is if he is back

yeah right!!........ Believe me, coming back here was the last thing i wanted to do!! if it wasn't for my son have Autism... i wouldn't even be on this board! Unlike you, i know this is a dead end job! not my life!

I guess since we lost the 15%.. you had to resort to buying cheaper knee pads huh?

yeah right!!........ Believe me, coming back here was the last thing i wanted to do!! if it wasn't for my son have Autism... i wouldn't even be on this board! Unlike you, i know this is a dead end job! not my life!

I guess since we lost the 15%.. you had to resort to buying cheaper knee pads huh?

Uh oh........here comes the clip art! hahahaaaaaa