Yellow | Takin city trucks

:tr10driving03:
dBIhuN1.jpg
Nice,U cab Those tag axles sucked,I do also like the one next to it :17142::1036316054:

Not where I come from.You young guys probably never drove a truck with out power steering.
I learned on a B Model. It had been converted to a straight truck, from a concrete mixer. 5 speed, with a 3 speed brownie. (A tri-plex)

Reactions: ESP
Nice,U cab Those tag axles sucked,I do also like the one next to it :17142::1036316054:

Those old longnose Road Boss's were a good truck, rode a little rough with the rubber block suspension until you got some weight on them. They had the Bostrum hydraulic seat in them, far superior to any air seat in my opinion.

I learned on a B Model. It had been converted to a straight truck, from a concrete mixer. 5 speed, with a 3 speed brownie. (A tri-plex)
Nice,I learned on a B-63,duplex,I did drive a dump with a quad box before but never had to use low hole,or low low.

Nice,I learned on a B-63,duplex,I did drive a dump with a quad box before but never had to use low hole,or low low.

Wow, you guys actually got to learn? I'm still practicing till I can get it right! :bananapartyhat: