Yellow | TDU website

Well honestly I am thinking none of us will have no more than speculation until mid January.
You my friend are 100%. All of the speculation is just that. There are a few people that really know what is in the proposal. All the rest of us can only wait and see what is in it when these people are ready to present it to the membership. Until then all of this what ever you want to call it is really making Teamsters look very inviting to the non union guys. Go take a look at the UPSF forms. The anti guys are loving it.

Maybe the tentative deal is just a smokescreen,so we can go back to our customers and tell them that we reached an agreement.This way we can get the end of the year contracts out of the way.
Why else do they keep it from us until Jan. 8th. If it`s that bad of a deal, vote no! They still have 4 months to get it done!

Maybe the tentative deal is just a smokescreen,so we can go back to our customers and tell them that we reached an agreement.This way we can get the end of the year contracts out of the way.
Why else do they keep it from us until Jan. 8th. If it`s that bad of a deal, vote no! They still have 4 months to get it done!

Good points Brother. Wait, see what it is, then do what you gotta do. Sounds like a plan to me. "I just love it when a plan comes together!"

Where would the fun be in waiting and if I was'nt on this computer the Ol Lady would just have me at the Mall right now :hide: And as far as what the anti's are thinking, I at least have a vote in how this all goes down, they will except whatever their company tells them to, so they can giggle all they want.:tongue

Why else do they keep it from us until Jan. 8th.
The tentative agreement won't be written in stone until after the 2 man meetings on Jan.8. in which things can be tweaked. Whether things will be tweaked or not we won't know until then but that's the reason for the delay.

Reguardless of what comes down the pike your BA or locals President will tell ya its the greatest thing since apple pie. That is if they are Hoffa followers..

.........what do you want them to say........Well we wanted more but them mean old YRC people wouldn't give it to us? I was not asked to go to the negotiations but I did propose several ideas to change my contract. It's up to the negotiators to work out the proposals. After all of that, we get to vote.

So yes, after the two man meetings our representatives will come to us with the details. Spin or no spin, Hoffa or tdu.........give the rank and file a little credit to make their own decision.

If we like it.......it will pass. If it sucks, like everyone says it does, it will not. DS.

ps................if we all got 20 bars of gold with our contract tdu would report that they were "too damn heavy, what was Hoffa thinking"? LOL DS.

DS what you say is true to a point, but we as Teamsters use to have backbones. I have'nt seen that for quite a while and unfortunatly every one gets to vote. I want everone to vote like me.:biglaugh::joke::hide:

Reguardless of what comes down the pike your BA or locals President will tell ya its the greatest thing since apple pie. That is if they are Hoffa followers..
LOL! Reminds me of Carey supporters and the 1994 NMFA and how TDU raved about how great it was when we all saw that it was anything but great.

Watch how many people refuse to send their ballots back ? I bet the number will really be high as usual. And no I do hope you guys are smarter than that and only accept whats best. Good luck. being retired I don't have a vote so all I can do is give my moral support. I've seen too many contracts voted in by a minority because people refuse to send in their ballots. Ya need to get everyone to vote their hearts..

Just like all the ballots for President :duh: The really sad part about it the officials say they got a clear mandate from the vote and those that "lost" their ballots whine the most. :thumbsdown: