Yellow | Tdu why now!

TDU does not have your best interest in mind.

There ONLY agenda is to make IBT President there pick.

They don't care about the freight division. But they are ready to show all the problems.
If you're listing to TDU you need to ask your self what is there agenda?

you can say this is acorn of the teamsters.

MRjim, with all due respect, BULLshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every time I've called, or e-mailed them, they have went out of there way to answer questions, or trIed to help, every time, with out fail, and they do this for the whole country, with less ppl then most locals have!

instead of spreading the same old, tired rhetoric, ya might try thinking for yourself, do some research, find out for yourself. ya probably wont though, its easer to be led around then to actually put forth the effort of finding out the facts, but hay, it's just a thought.

and as far as their agenda, ya they/we have one; GET MEMBERS OFF OF THERE ASSES AND INVOLVED!

Correct

The only glue that holds them together is the fight for power. Once they get in, they quite frequently split or dissolve into their components, fighting over crumbs; or they become cynically co-opted into the bureaucratic system. The very best of such formations will simply degenerate into nickel-and-dime economism or social-democratic maneuverism

Communist Tactics in the Trade Unions - Class Struggle on the Waterfront

LMFAO, wow dude, ya do know there is professional help out there, dont ya?

TDU I'm sure has members who care. Unfortunatly, at this time, all they manage to do is make the unions dirty laundry public, which gives the union a black eye and gives FedEx and WalMart types ammo to use to convince theyre employees to vote to stay nonunion.

REALLY?????? all they/we do is air out our dirty laundry in public? oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, OK, i got it, just like JAMES R. HOFFA, ya know, the one that built this UNION into what it once was, did in his last interview in Playboy? Damn, i took it in a totally different context. i took it as someone upset, disgusted, and not willing to "just go along with it", because he put his heart and soul into something built with the blood, sweat, tears and some lives, of thousands of men and women.

mods, i don't know how to put multiple quotes together, please feel free to combine these.

Chicago Roadway, lol, ok all joking aside(sorry about that, its just that sometimes i gotta inject a little humor into things, or i go nuts), those articles were very interesting reading(although a little one sided, and a little out there, don't you think?), and that might be how TDU was formed. i really don't care how, or why it was formed, what i care about is what it has become. it is about returning the power back to the rank and file members, about rebuilding THE GREATEST UNION EVER CONCEIVED! i understand what your saying about power and corruption, but you can inject that into any org, if left unchecked, and that is what has happened with in our own UNION. now is the time to step up and clean up our own house. now is the time for rank and file members to stand up, shoulder to shoulder and demand leadership that will lookout for OUR best interests!

Chicago Roadway, lol, ok all joking aside(sorry about that, its just that sometimes i gotta inject a little humor into things, or i go nuts), those articles were very interesting reading(although a little one sided, and a little out there, don't you think?), and that might be how TDU was formed. i really don't care how, or why it was formed, what i care about is what it has become. it is about returning the power back to the rank and file members, about rebuilding THE GREATEST UNION EVER CONCEIVED! i understand what your saying about power and corruption, but you can inject that into any org, if left unchecked, and that is what has happened with in our own UNION. now is the time to step up and clean up our own house. now is the time for rank and file members to stand up, shoulder to shoulder and demand leadership that will lookout for OUR best interests!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :1036316054:

[YT]TylvUGJIi_w[/YT]

Humor is good infact keeps your sense sharp... Keep looking
we do not need any more KINGS, Commmunistic opurtunity is scary because it does not worry about the cost they want to control.. at any cost! Teamsters We are
In the end WE are all working class brother and sisters union or not... freinds and foes all work togather

funny how you can be a democrate but respect a Republician
funny how you can be one religion but have many many freinds of other religions..
Funny how you can be a Teamster and shop at walmart(OOPS MAYBE TO FAR)
funny how you can work for company and still be able to tell them no..
Why can we be this way??? YOU KNOW THE ANSWER
It is spelled out in RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!

thank you for that, now after i go on one of my tirades, i can play the sound effects and bow to the crowd( for those that don't get this, this is humor, I'm laughing at my self).

MRjim, with all due respect, BULLshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every time I've called, or e-mailed them, they have went out of there way to answer questions, or trIed to help, every time, with out fail, and they do this for the whole country, with less ppl then most locals have!

instead of spreading the same old, tired rhetoric, ya might try thinking for yourself, do some research, find out for yourself. ya probably wont though, its easer to be led around then to actually put forth the effort of finding out the facts, but hay, it's just a thought.

and as far as their agenda, ya they/we have one; GET MEMBERS OFF OF THERE ASSES AND INVOLVED!

Seriously, go back about 20 yrs. and read about Ron Carey, TDU man. Carey cant even read the word teamsters without going to jail. That's TDU. Garbage, and yes there are people who work for them that are decent, good people, but If you believe anything they say you need some help, read any thing they write its all negative toward Hoffa and the teamsters, find out who there attorneys are and who pays them, and also in the last MFA they told 705 that they where going to get them UPS money and better pensions didn't sign the contract for months about 6 I believe and what did they get nothing more than anyone else, just a big black eye for themselves.

baldy17, if ya look around a little you will find that Ron Carey wasn't TDU, but endorsed by TDU, because he wasn't afraid to stand up and speak his mind. rights right, and wrong is wrong! ya Ron screwed up, was convicted and removed, which he should have been. again, rights right, and wrong is wrong. but with that said, Ron was one man, not the whole of TDU. like my dad always said, ya don't throw the baby out with the bath, ya change the water. and if ya look back, i don't think Mr. Carey was the only TEAMSTER convicted of wrong doing.

as far as TDU being against James P. Hoffa and the Teamsters, you couldn't be any farther off the mark if you tryed. they/we are against leadership that doesn't do the job they were elected to do! they were founded to reform our UNION back into the greatest UNION in the world, and are still fighting for that. yes they are critical of the present leadership, but ask your self this; are we better off now then we were 10 years ago? set down and wright up a list of things that are better then they were 10 years ago. i can write a hell of a list that is a lot worse, but I'd like to see what you can come up with, that is better?

bob, i can see you are misled about TDU and what they are about, just like most of us are. let me see if i can clear up some of the misconceptions for you.

first off, TDU doesn't have a president, they have a steering comity, made up of card carrying TEAMSTERS, from all over the country, and from all aspects of the TEAMSTER'S UNION.
i believe the "anti-union president" you refer to would be Ron Carey, president of Teamsters Local 804, New York, who wasn't a TDU member, but was endorsed by TDU. theres a lot of bull out there about him, just like you stated about him never even being a Teamster, i wont go into that here but, since you have been mis-led about that, I'd suggest you do some research on him to find out the facts.

Now, about the "un-happy, so-called Union employees". a friend of mine just let me read a old Play Boy, i don't remember the date but, it was in the 70's. it had the last known interview from JAMES R HOFFA in it, right after his release from prison, and before he disappeared. in it he was talking about the TEAMSTERS under the new leadership, no new "national contracts", membership down, no new organizing, officials on the golf course, instead of on the line with the men, etc, etc, ect..... sound familiar?

i pay $40 a year to belong to the TDU, and no, i don't just set on my *** and complain, I'm out there getting other members involved, doing my best to turn this UNION around, to take it back to where it should be. its easyer to set back and let someone else spoon feed you bull, and just go along with it, but if you do a little investigating on your own, you will see that, yes, we were in better shape in the 90's then we are now, and if we don't change the direction we are heading in right now, there wont be a TEAMSTER UNION in our near future! i for one, will not set back and let this happen. i hope you will join the fight.

Ken Paff thats the tdu leaders name son

acorn

TDU does not have your best interest in mind.

There ONLY agenda is to make IBT President there pick.

They don't care about the freight division. But they are ready to show all the problems.
If you're listing to TDU you need to ask your self what is there agenda?

you can say this is acorn of the teamsters.

ACORN in bed with the democrats, Teamsters in bed with the democrats. Who is Acornlike?