FedEx Freight | Teamster Board Or FedEx Frt Board?

freightlumper

TB Lurker
Credits
New guy here watching long time, FedEx Frt has 380 terminals 8 terminals try to vote union in. Now FedEx Frt thread became teamsters thread. Don't get it.

I'm new too
Been trying to add past threads back in for a little variety. But it's hard to not bring it up for some. I think every topic can be twisted into union discussion. Even if you simply post " the sky is blue. " lol.

New guy here watching long time, FedEx Frt has 380 terminals 8 terminals try to vote union in. Now FedEx Frt thread became teamsters thread. Don't get it.

Start asking questions in your own yard. There is a growing number of terminals in various phases of organization. Some may have yet to contact the local while others are nearly ready to petition for a vote. The 11 that have been talked about are just the tip of the ice berg. Conway is also going through the same thing. You will see a lot of activity on both sides for the near future. There are plenty of drivers along with management/anti-union types here.

Im over it.
Whatever happens, ill deal with. Tired of debating, or even thinking about it. Got other important things to attend to that actually matter to me.
I think that's about the best way to look at it. there is nothing wrong with either side. You're either pro union or not. If you work here you know how it is. Make your decision and move on. If you got something substantial to inform others of post it. If not why bother.

You are welcome to post other topics of interest. if it has merit, it will live...sometimes. If you go back about 20 pages, you'll find lots of other topics.

Right now this is the topic of interest.