FedEx Freight | Teamster Board Or FedEx Frt Board?

management / military officers - you can respect the position and not the person. most managers I come in contact with act like we are the dumbest box of rocks they have set eyes on. And some of them respect your opinion...sorry. Just sayin

management / military officers - you can respect the position and not the person. most managers I come in contact with act like we are the dumbest box of rocks they have set eyes on. And some of them respect your opinion...sorry. Just sayin
I wouldn't give management that much credibility. Military officers make decisions that can affect many lives. The entire structure of command breaks down without respect.

I can drive my entire career without respecting a dummy holding a manager job and nothing changes. Just keep your head down and nobody gets hurt.

Guardrail

No can do man... Similar topics are merged at times but the hot topic here is the Teamsters and we don't dictate conversation unless it violates the rules of this forum. example: Spam, Threatening behavior , posting names addresses or phone numbers of other members or non public figures on the forum, excessive profanity which creates a non family friendly environment, or photos that exhibit close up shots of lady parts (or male) or see through attire

That covers about 90% of the rules here.
WHAT? No nude photos? That's just weak Jeff!

The 3rd party label is BS company controlled labeling.
Its a brainwash term.
You guys have a trade and are part of that trade.
The Teamsters are the primary union of the trade.
Formerlly you opted out of being members.
Now you want to be.

Its still 2 parties. Trade guys plus company. Just now you have representation and backup of over 1.3 millionn members.

What party is Jackson Lewis and Joe Brock?

Not busting on you at all SID. I like your posts.
Just pointing out aa picture Fedex is intentionally trying to paint which is intended to sway views aagainst representation by calling IBT 3 rd party.

Before you represented yourselves. Easier for them to bully you.

I'll give the managers some respect because I work with them (not for them), but as for Jackson Lewis or any other attorneys or union busters......they can kiss my bass. If there are any on here and can prove who they are I'll give them my name and address and invite them to my home so I can tell them face to face. It disgusts me that I'm looked down on by management for talking with a third party but FedEx can pay millions of dollars that were made by us to a third party who definitely doesn't have my best interest in mind.

No can do man... Similar topics are merged at times but the hot topic here is the Teamsters and we don't dictate conversation unless it violates the rules of this forum. example: Spam, Threatening behavior , posting names addresses or phone numbers of other members or non public figures on the forum, excessive profanity which creates a non family friendly environment, or photos that exhibit close up shots of lady parts (or male) or see through attire

That covers about 90% of the rules here.
Yup, yup. .

Jaguars must have a bright future because two centers are now teamsters.

How are the negotiations going for these two union centers?? If the teamsters have not collected any dues they poor indivisuals you are speaking of are not teamsters. Just a bunch of individuals working under FEDEX rules and regulations without a contract. I am really interested in seeing how long they will continue to work without a contract.

How are the negotiations going for these two union centers?? If the teamsters have not collected any dues they poor indivisuals you are speaking of are not teamsters. Just a bunch of individuals working under FEDEX rules and regulations without a contract. I am really interested in seeing how long they will continue to work without a contract.

Let's be constructive here. After all that's what we're here for, right ? EPH, SBR what what can you give us to look forward to ? What have you seen ? Your wisdom, PLEASE ???

Contract now thats funny, you will never see one in freight but FedEx ground you can sign contract anytime you want.

Why is it funny? In our meetings they told us they were not anti-union and would work with the Teamsters if they were voted in. Are you trying to tell me that they lied to us? Seems like someone you might want to get protection from...