Yellow | TEAMSTER BROTHER has 3 to 4 days left to live

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
I know I can't give you his name on this forum. Our Brother has initials M.M. He is from CVE/RFO. You know him. He worked yard in CVE/RFO. (both yards) He has been in a courageous fight against lukemia. (I know I would not be able to fight as long as he has) His wife has confirmed today he probably will not be with us in this world that we know after 3 or 4 days. Please think of him and his family at this time. Pray for him and his family if you are of the believers. (Even if you are not. Thanks). I love all of you. Believe me.

Many prayers for him and his family. I'm very sorry to hear of this. My husband lost his mom to cancer after a 6 year battle, so we understand. God bless.

Thanks TDW You are a beacon

Many prayers for him and his family. I'm very sorry to hear of this. My husband lost his mom to cancer after a 6 year battle, so we understand. God bless.
Thanks, hunny, you are welcome anywhere. This is a true story and I wish it wasn't. I know from your posts how sincere you are...you have gone...and are going through the same thing(s). Again. you are welcome here anytime and thankyou for your concern.

My prayers go out to him and all of his loved ones in these very hard and trying times. Its sad to hear this type of news and never an easy path to be on. Hang in there and hold onto the ones around you...

0reg15.gif

May the good lord bless the family of our ill brother. My prayers are with you.

Even if it looks like there is little to no hope,as long as he is still living on his own without the help of any medical equipment.
God can still heal him.
God actually does is best at healling when all human knowledge has failed to do anything.

If you can agree that God was able to create the intire universe out of nothing.
We can suerlly believe he can recreate any human body,with whatever is wrong with it.

The Bible states if any 2 or more agree in Jesus name without doubt,anything can come to pass.

I will agree with anyone on here,as I've seen many miracels where Doctors and familys have given up hope,Perry

I'm in agreement with you my brother, and am praying also in the name of Jesus Christ that our brother will be healed. When we are at our weakest He is stronger ! Glory to God !

I don't want to lie

Any more news today?
Thankyou for asking for an update, hun. I am embarassed to say I was too scared to ask for an update. I will let you know for sure. The last I was told (by someone who may be up on the news or may not be) (I am taking his word)...There has been a positive change in M.M. health status and this is that he/she has gained some weight and supposedly this is a good thing. Now, the problem that was relayed to me from a source that talks to M.M. spouse says the reason that the time frame was given was due to the blood platelets that would be forming because of the complications of treatment for the luekemia would cause he/she to have a heart attack within the dates given. (nothing the doctors could prevent). I suppose the fact that I haven't heard any further news might be good. And I hope (I Pray) this is a good thing. But this is why I hesitate to pursue the answer at this moment. I am still praying.

Check this out

Thankyou for asking for an update, hun. I am embarassed to say I was too scared to ask for an update. I will let you know for sure. The last I was told (by someone who may be up on the news or may not be) (I am taking his word)...There has been a positive change in M.M. health status and this is that he/she has gained some weight and supposedly this is a good thing. Now, the problem that was relayed to me from a source that talks to M.M. spouse says the reason that the time frame was given was due to the blood platelets that would be forming because of the complications of treatment for the luekemia would cause he/she to have a heart attack within the dates given. (nothing the doctors could prevent). I suppose the fact that I haven't heard any further news might be good. And I hope (I Pray) this is a good thing. But this is why I hesitate to pursue the answer at this moment. I am still praying.
I pray for everyone. The reason M.M. is so special is he/she has never spoken ill about anyone, always has positive things to say about anyone always has/had a great outlook on everything. Basically an inspiration...and from my experience...these are the ones who are only here for a short time. They are on loan to us...I don't know if you know what I mean. He/she has children too.

I know what you mean. My mother in law was a Lady. No cussing, no smoking and no drinking. God fearing woman. And yet she suffered over 6 years of chemo/radiaton and I have to say her faith never wavered, not in front of us.

My mom is the same caliber of woman, there for you. Only exception is that no doctor is going to do ANYTHING to her without a fight LOL!! Wonder if I got that gene from her?? My mom is God fearing also just a totally different personality.

You are from good stock

I know what you mean. My mother in law was a Lady. No cussing, no smoking and no drinking. God fearing woman. And yet she suffered over 6 years of chemo/radiaton and I have to say her faith never wavered, not in front of us.

My mom is the same caliber of woman, there for you. Only exception is that no doctor is going to do ANYTHING to her without a fight LOL!! Wonder if I got that gene from her?? My mom is God fearing also just a totally different personality.
Know what that means? From good stock?

Know what that means? From good stock?

Don't know about THAT! LOL!! Hubby says I've drove him CRAZY. :funky: And there's a few drivers on this board that have decided they don't like me. Apparently when I've been insulted I'm not suppose to tell them that their ------------ looks like he has an --- :hide: My mom would have just :chairshot:. Sometimes she's a woman of few words :1036316054:

good deal

Don't know about THAT! LOL!! Hubby says I've drove him CRAZY. :funky: And there's a few drivers on this board that have decided they don't like me. Apparently when I've been insulted I'm not suppose to tell them that their ------------ looks like he has an --- :hide: My mom would have just :chairshot:. Sometimes she's a woman of few words :1036316054:
when you want to insult someone, make sure they know you've insulted them...Your OK with me