ABF | Teamsters: ABF Lawsuit Frivolous And Without Merit

OK, lets agree you keep your abf dogs off the yrc bioard and we wont come over here. When your pms-ing CEO decides she made a real big mistake trying to sue for concessions because you imbeciles shot down the vote for them itll b too late-all your freight is gonna be in our lots, creamcake.

You know damned well that YRC can't deliver freight on time & damage free, so I'm not too worried about you guys taking our business. At least our CEO hasn't single-handedly ruined 4 companies... As far as keeping ABFers off your board, if they aren't adding anything constructive they should stay off, just like you & your good buddy:eck13:

What a bunch of cry babies. crying for a level playing? Who said life is fair? Yrc allready has a hand pick judge and this lawsuit will be dismissed....
mestrer when will you be happy ? If abf closes & you vote yourself down to minimum wage...... ahh wtf at least you got a job.

OK, lets agree you keep your abf dogs off the yrc bioard and we wont come over here. When your pms-ing CEO decides she made a real big mistake trying to sue for concessions because you imbeciles shot down the vote for them itll b too late-all your freight is gonna be in our lots, creamcake.
Your cheerleading is not going to work over here. your own people dont seem to like you on the yrc board & your not off to a good start over here....

This law suit will force the Teamsters to do what they were elected to do, support us and stop giving into the companies. What a ball less fake Hoffa turned out to be, I will never vote for this p.o.s in fact I would vote for Mickey Mouse before this guy. I fully support my company in this law suit, anybody out there still supporting Hoffa and that goes for any of the local officers as well you being watched and voted on. I can't wait to clean house... no more weak locals after we vote this sissy out, your cooked jimmy boy

LOL This has to be the funniest thing I've heard!! Did you read the Part that said the case has been filed at a Federal Court in ARKANSAS!!! Yeah YRC hand picked this guy!! Do you even know what ABF means to Arkansas? YRC is going out of business!!
What a bunch of cry babies. crying for a level playing? Who said life is fair? Yrc allready has a hand pick judge and this lawsuit will be dismissed....

FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER POST

Article 6 Section 2. The employer agrees not to enter into any agreement or contract with it's employees, individually or collectively, which in any way conflicts with the terms and provisions of this agreement. Any such agreement shall be null and void.

Simply put......YRC is in violation of this contract.

What a managers dream this Teamguy must be, I'm sitting here reading this post of his and just thinking of all the guys over at yrc who would be out raged to know they have a jack@ss like this out here still supporting all the give backs, its bad enough they got to live with this ::shit:: and to put up with a kiss @ss like this man wtf, where does it end? thank god this law suit is out, and what kind of man calls anybody creamcake? yeah I think this boy is under the desk way to much..

I have to say, i'm not too sure how much merit this lawsuit has, but it sure seems to me that it's going to make it really hard for YRCW to get any more money or extensions with that possible liability hanging over them.

ABF Stock is up, and YRC Stock is down. Frivilous or not it seems to be working.

Well, your stock isnt being illegally shorted at every chance. If I was ABF Id worry abou discovery and linking your little outfit to stock fraud, conspiracy, it all goes on and on.

What a managers dream this Teamguy must be, I'm sitting here reading this post of his and just thinking of all the guys over at yrc who would be out raged to know they have a jack@ss like this out here still supporting all the give backs, its bad enough they got to live with this ::shit:: and to put up with a kiss @ss like this man wtf, where does it end? thank god this law suit is out, and what kind of man calls anybody creamcake? yeah I think this boy is under the desk way to much..

Ive read some dumb posts over on the yRc board but you people shouldnt be allowed to reproduce. Your company is gonna take it on the chin hard with this srunt, but you troglodytes will be lucky to have a union by the time this is over with-and so will YRC. You all should consider who will pay the pension fund if YRC goes under-thats right, your outfit will-and youll go under trying todo this. Your management is looking for ways to screw you out of money and you cant see it-so rah rah for abf- until you end up out of business or with a busted union.

Is this law suit about the money or is about Abf negotiating a new contract with ABF employee's in a single employer pension plan without paying the liablitity to the IBT.

Is this law suit about the money or is about Abf negotiating a new contract with ABF employee's in a single employer pension plan without paying the liablitity to the IBT.

Money on the surface, but I believe its really about ABF getting their contract, like they wanted couple years back

Ive read some dumb posts over on the yRc board but you people shouldnt be allowed to reproduce. Your company is gonna take it on the chin hard with this srunt, but you troglodytes will be lucky to have a union by the time this is over with-and so will YRC. You all should consider who will pay the pension fund if YRC goes under-thats right, your outfit will-and youll go under trying todo this. Your management is looking for ways to screw you out of money and you cant see it-so rah rah for abf- until you end up out of business or with a busted union.
Thanks for your concern but "WE"over here at ABF will be just fine so please move along now. Thank you come again.

I have to say, i'm not too sure how much merit this lawsuit has, but it sure seems to me that it's going to make it really hard for YRCW to get any more money or extensions with that possible liability hanging over them.

ABF stated that this lawsuit will take some time to resolve in the courts. When it is time to conduct talks for the 2013 NMFA, I guess that ABF won't participate until the issue is legally resolved.