TForce | Teamsters Committee Exchanges Proposals for New National Agreement

The union is going to collude with the company again using scare tactics to get some garbage contract passed. Vote the teamsters out.
Don't vote the union out but don't be stupid either. Husband voted no every time on the YRC contract. IMO they did get screwed my opinion. He left went to ABF where they stood up and kept their pension. The union has awesome health insurance and seniority rights. Becareful what you wish for I work for a non union company.

“ Strengthening seniority rights, “ i.e. Instituting one line seniority. I’ll be voting NO!
After 15 years I doubt it would pass. The union tried to screw us in 2018 with an additional 24 punches for vacation and an extra 300 hours for the pension, it was flatly rejected. Single line seniority only benefits the most senior men, so it is a minority voting block .

My understanding is any discretionary days rolled over from previous years are to be use or cashed out before the end of the contract, Pretty sure the 4 from the current year are safe, Although that should probably be verified with your steward or BA,..

That's exactly what it means.
The union like 2018, is gonna have to remove that language, it will cause an uprising! And since it has little to do with the company, all the **** and vinegar will be ::shit:: right on the union.
The company will love that, and laugh.
In every right to work state any dues paying member will threaten to stop paying dues if that is left to stand.
This is just my opinion. Single line seniority only benefits the top men, and the junior guys will all vote no on it.

The union like 2018, is gonna have to remove that language, it will cause an uprising! And since it has little to do with the company, all the **** and vinegar will be **** right on the union.
In every right to work state any dues paying member will threaten to stop paying dues if that is left to stand.
This is just my opinion. Single line seniority only benefits the top men, and the junior guys will all vote no on it.
Really? I have been posting for 2 years that Right to Work is the only way to hold the union accountable. Can't wait to see how SOR and ABF 381 respond.

The union like 2018, is gonna have to remove that language, it will cause an uprising! And since it has little to do with the company, all the **** and vinegar will be **** right on the union.
The bottom man today will be the top man tomorrow, Single line is the only fair way for seniority to be handled.