TForce | Teamsters Committee Exchanges Proposals for New National Agreement

If this isn't addressed and the company given severe penalties then we are doomed. The contractors must be reeled in and our drivers need to STFU and run sleeper team if required in the bid.

If this isn't addressed and the company given severe penalties then we are doomed. The contractors must be reeled in and our drivers need to STFU and run sleeper team if required in the bid.
Agreed! It’s been an ongoing problem since I’ve been here. We had 6 meet points when I started with Harrisburg and the last one was just cut!
City runs getting combined and drivers are sent home or not brought in at all!

Agreed! It’s been an ongoing problem since I’ve been here. We had 6 meet points when I started with Harrisburg and the last one was just cut!
City runs getting combined and drivers are sent home or not brought in at all!
How many runs have they cut the last year and how many driver’s positions haven’t been refilled when drivers retire?

You hit the nail on the head, but the union work force then needs to enforce that the runs are covered from the bottom up. Get rid of the two tier pay scale. We had two road runs cut because the low guys running city threatened to quit if forced to cover the road work they were hired to do when needed. Well they lost their jobs anyways when the 2 road drivers bumped into the city. You can't ask for road bids then when the weather gets good nobody wants to work, otherwise the company will continue to use contractors and not care about drivers sitting home. They do have a business to run.