TForce | Teamsters Committee Exchanges Proposals for New National Agreement

It prints it. That is why inflation is out of control. Bailing out banks, General Motors, Yellow, pension funds and the Italian company Fiat-Chrysler by printing money raises prices and hurts the poor more than anyone else. That makes people more dependent on government. This is the Democrats game plan.
Hmmmm....please explain the 7.8 trillion added to the debt under the Republicans a couple of years ago...is it their game plan as well?

It prints it. That is why inflation is out of control. Bailing out banks, General Motors, Yellow, pension funds and the Italian company Fiat-Chrysler by printing money raises prices and hurts the poor more than anyone else. That makes people more dependent on government. This is the Democrats game plan.
bingo! You nailed it.

• On January 8, 1835, President Andrew Jackson achieves his goal of entirely paying off the United States’ national debt. It was the only time in U.S. history that the national debt stood at zero, and it precipitated one of the worst financial crises in American history.
188:blue: years ago......

Same here!!! It has been a while, but once again I had to slam my boys in a car door. OUCH!!!!
:nut kick::nut kick::nut kick:
He best not get use to it. :452:
Look at his new tag below his name.
toilet GIF

All nations and governments eventually fall. The US is no exception. It will be the printing of Fiat currency that will eventually bring down the government and the country.

All nations and governments eventually fall. The US is no exception. It will be the printing of Fiat currency that will eventually bring down the government and the country.
Very true.
I don't know who will fail first, but every nation has the same system. One will fail and the others will follow.