Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Obama 2012

Does it really matter? Me, myself, take care of me and my family, no matter what politician we have in office. That my Brothers & Sisters is my/your job, and I will make sure it happens. If this company goes belly up tomorrow, my family will still have a roof and a plate of food on the table.

Obama is pro Union. I, myself, believe that.

OH Boy, what has he done for the Teamsters and unions in general, besides take the Money.

What the hell has a Republican done for labor....not a damn thing but try to destroy it, and the middle class along with it.

How can a laborist/Unionist vote Rebublican?

Kind of like the chickens voting for Col. Sanders...Dont make a damned bit of sense.....KK

What the hell has a Republican done for labor....not a damn thing but try to destroy it, and the middle class along with it.

Kind of like the chickens voting for Col. Sanders...Dont make a damned bit of sense.....KK
What has obama or his administration done for us, stopped mexican trucks? no, helped saved our pensions ? no ..stood up for unions , no.given us 15,000 000 000 in debt and climbing? yes. a budget , no. a war on oil companys? yes. 4dollar gas , yes. need I go on? no. When I am told if I don't vote for him I'm a racesist then I say F.. you. I will not vote for him nor anyone in his party.
I'm drunk and these are the questions I came up with, I guess I'm not the typical teamster, I think for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
if he and the dems haven't done anything how do you explain the banks ( who got bailout $ ) not calling it in long ago. There is no question the republicans are anti labor. They can't give a speech on anything without blaming the unions for something. What gets my goat is how they always talk about union bosses as if they(union officials) are getting paid through the companies and every union member knows they get paid from us not the company. Not sayin alot aren't overpaid but that is an internal union issue. nothing to do with a company

if he and the dems haven't done anything how do you explain the banks ( who got bailout $ ) not calling it in long ago. There is no question the republicans are anti labor. They can't give a speech on anything without blaming the unions for something. What gets my goat is how they always talk about union bosses as if they(union officials) are getting paid through the companies and every union member knows they get paid from us not the company. Not sayin alot aren't overpaid but that is an internal union issue. nothing to do with a company

Not to start a political battle, but I will challenge a small point in your comment. Union officials, as you've stated, get paid from union members' dues. Union members' dues come out of their salaries which are paid by the companies they work for. So while you're correct that companies don't DIRECTLY pay the officials salaries, they certainly do pay them indirectly. If the companies weren't successful and paying the salaries of the workers there would be no source of funds for the union officials salaries. Think about it!

PS - Beagle, I'm union, but when I read stuff like this, and how it comes out of my taxes, it doesn't make me feel too good to say the least.

Paid union leave costs NJ taxpayers millions - NorthJersey.com

Neither major political party has helped Unions let alone the middle class of this country. Were heading for the cliff and it's just a matter of how fast ya wanna go.

Let me think wasnt it "The Kennedys" that put Hoffa SR in Jail put us under govt oversite??? :clap:
Yea Ill vote to keep them in office :1904:

i am one of the rare few democrats in my workplace. i have given my time to campaign, even door to door. everybody, dem or republican, sticks their hand into my pocket for more.

The only thing the democrat party has done for us in try to enslave us with taxes, laws, and regulations. They had control of congress from 2006-2010 and look what happened.

The only thing the democrat party has done for us in try to enslave us with taxes, laws, and regulations. They had control of congress from 2006-2010 and look what happened.

Really!? George W couldn't win a 6th grade spelling B.

Big money runs this country. Republican, Democrat or other. Obama can't get anything done because of a handful of Republicans. They don't give a **** about the people. That's my opinion.