Yellow | Teamster's Reject

look at all those proud teamsters lining up for bennies, there's one dude saying to the other dude,,"Hell yea,I voted no,that's why I'm here"

no matter how this plays out today i can say I AM PROUD TO BE A TEAMSTER! Now Tyson get your team together and get your a***s to work representing the people you represent.

That backbone will do you well when you're asking, "Would you like fries with that order?"

This has been an educational experience for hubby and I. Now I know we'll never join a union. On purpose. Go Teamsters!

HA HA!!! I would be willing to bet that your HUSBAND is serving fries waayyyyyy before I ever am!! I have 20+ years accident /ticket free driving.....I'm pretty sure I'll be just FINE. Tell your old man I don't like pickles or onions on my burger....CHOP CHOP!!:hysterical:

Sorry, proud teamsters,We only have 5 openings and we don't offer ANY bennies,,,requirements: you must sing..two all beef patties,special sauce,chesse,lettuce, pickles,onions,alllllll on a sesame seed bun!!!!

Hollandman73 says, "I would be willing to bet that your HUSBAND is serving fries waayyyyyy before I ever am!! I have 20+ years accident /ticket free driving.....I'm pretty sure I'll be just FINE. Tell your old man I don't like pickles or onions on my burger...."

Don't you worry about my old man. He doesn't have a resume that says former Teamster, and he has skills that are needed in this economy. Furthermore, I'm confident the regionals will survive in spite of it all. But thanks for your concerns.

Sorry, proud teamsters,We only have 5 openings and we don't offer ANY bennies,,,requirements: you must sing..two all beef patties,special sauce,chesse,lettuce, pickles,onions,alllllll on a sesame seed bun!!!!

I hear you are the "special" employee wiping the trays in the backroom

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

F you welch for trying to scam the people who produce your revenue

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

did Welch come out of retirement to try and salvage the company after Zollers and Rogers took what they wanted and ran? I don't think he's the problem

Hollandman73 says, "I would be willing to bet that your HUSBAND is serving fries waayyyyyy before I ever am!! I have 20+ years accident /ticket free driving.....I'm pretty sure I'll be just FINE. Tell your old man I don't like pickles or onions on my burger...."

Don't you worry about my old man. He doesn't have a resume that says former Teamster, and he has skills that are needed in this economy. Furthermore, I'm confident the regionals will survive in spite of it all. But thanks for your concerns.

What great skills does the hubby have that any new college grad doesn't have??? I think the economy will price his skills at about $12 an hour......I'll have about 15,000 job openings to apply for......how about him? I know every single manager at my barn wishes they got a voice in this vote.......but they didn't. The TEAMSTERS did!!! It's nice to have a say in your destiny isn't it??Oh----you wouldn't know......

That backbone will do you well when you're asking, "Would you like fries with that order?"

This has been an educational experience for hubby and I. Now I know we'll never join a union. On purpose. Go Teamsters!

We don't want people like you or hubby anyway. Don't let the door hit ya!

Most likely, he moved the meeting because the votes were just released and it's so late in the day.

Meanwhile, I've got to hand it to Mr. Welch. He gave it his all. Most CEOs wouldn't have taken that job knowing the condition of YRC's finances. If we had a normal economic recovery, the company just might have made it.

Thank you, Mr. Welch, for at least trying.
What the hell did he try????? He's been there over two years and all he did was wait until the last minute and try to jam more concessions down our throats!!!