Yellow | Teamsters Respond to Yellow "Letter of Agreement" Proposal!

So what you are saying is just be happy you have a job ? I don’t get you yes guys…..do you actually have a line you won’t let the company cross ….I mean is there a limit to what you guys will accept or will you let them take us down to minimum wage and then fight back?cause it’s too late then.if the company put it in a contract that each employee had to eat a foot long steaming turd with a spoon we had to provide our self…. Half these guys would be chomping right now ….the other half would bluster and posture and say that they will only eat a six inch turd…..talk tough then vote yes on the 12 inch steaming turd cause what’s another 6 inches?time to stand up boys maybe your gonads will drop
What I'm saying is that Yellow has nothing to offer. There is nothing to be accomplished by "standing up." Your choice will be stay or leave.

What I'm saying is that Yellow has nothing to offer. There is nothing to be accomplished by "standing up." Your choice will be stay or leave.
No.
I'm pretty sure the contract is open.
What were the surveys that cover comp and everything for? I think they are for a new contract.
And if they can prove to the banks they make money off of COO...then they will have money for the contract.

Any company that has to use borrowed money for operating expenses is not making a profit.
It appears they want some classification changes so they can go forward with their change which is intended to "make profits"..I'd hope.
That's why the contract is open.
But it's gonna have to be give and take...not just take.

The survey covered alot but did not cover everything. If Yellow ventures into things that were not included and attempts to make sneaky changes it will drag out I'm sure.
So..hopefully they don't attempt sneaky bullshit and it may go smooth.

Not true. If the first COO went through as proposed it would have been worth +/- 100 million a year.
Do the math, 1000 dock workers gone and probably 1000 hotel rooms a day.

Some of that needs to go to the under paid employees.

If I am understanding things correctly. Yellow cannot close the doors and reopen as nonunion for 5 years. So another way for Yellow to go nonunion is to anger the IBT, failing on purpose to draw "decertification". Then they could offer 401k, employee pays "x" for their medical, wage cuts. Take it or else. Some say Darren wants to run Yellow like Fed Ex. A lot of management new hires are from Fed Ex. And they are clueless as to the contract. They don't even want to learn it. To pay run around in their eyes is crazy. So this negotiation, I would not be surprised if Darren just stone walls Sean. Everything Sean wants, Darren will just say no, put it to a vote.

We gave up many concessions in 08-09.they were going to pay the debt off with our money.that didn’t happen.the management paid themselves instead. The plan was we would get it back after the debt was paid.didn’t happen.in 2014 they cried bankruptcy again and we voted to extend the basically same contract until 2019 with the concessions still in place this last contract we got thrown a bone of 75-80 cents a year with no pension increase.we didn’t even make the length of the contract and now the company is crying wolf again.even after getting and sqandering 750 million dollars in WuFlu money.yes it matters where the debt came from.yes it completely matters.management has been milking money from its employees since 2008. We gave and gave and now they want to blame the union and greedy employees for being in this mess.if this company can’t stay in business there needs to be a congressional investigation into where the money for the WuFlu loan went and hand out jail time to the lying thieving incompetent bastards at the top
Everytime you buy a soda and a pack of crackers from the vending machine in the break room just remember yellow makes more money from it then the soda maker and the vending company combined.

If I am understanding things correctly. Yellow cannot close the doors and reopen as nonunion for 5 years. So another way for Yellow to go nonunion is to anger the IBT, failing on purpose to draw "decertification". Then they could offer 401k, employee pays "x" for their medical, wage cuts. Take it or else. Some say Darren wants to run Yellow like Fed Ex. A lot of management new hires are from Fed Ex. And they are clueless as to the contract. They don't even want to learn it. To pay run around in their eyes is crazy. So this negotiation, I would not be surprised if Darren just stone walls Sean. Everything Sean wants, Darren will just say no, put it to a vote.
And Sean will put it to vote then after it fails and yellow closes the gate us ungrateful money grubbing employees will be blamed for the companies Demise.I’ll bet money on that ……that way the company and the union have a scapegoat.that would be the ultimate yellow play lol .we kept them in business for 15 years with our sacrificed wages and benefits.I can see a yellow management retreat in the poconos all these fat bastards wearing thongs in the bubbles drinking there white claws and talking about a final kick in the nuts to the employees by blaming us for the fact that they stole all our companies money out us all out of work lol……..all I recall there was a lot of hugging….high fives and big sloppy wet kisses and a lot of sqealing …….then the screen went black lol

And Sean will put it to vote then after it fails and yellow closes the gate us ungrateful money grubbing employees will be blamed for the companies Demise.I’ll bet money on that ……that way the company and the union have a scapegoat.that would be the ultimate yellow play lol .we kept them in business for 15 years with our sacrificed wages and benefits.I can see a yellow management retreat in the poconos all these fat bastards wearing thongs in the bubbles drinking there white claws and talking about a final kick in the nuts to the employees by blaming us for the fact that they stole all our companies money out us all out of work lol……..all I recall there was a lot of hugging….high fives and big sloppy wet kisses and a lot of sqealing …….then the screen went black lol

:lmao::smiliewhs:

Thanks for finally letting all of the teamsters on this forum know that you hate them. In your mind the teamsters stole your money . I was a teamster for almost 40 years and I never touched your money and none of the other people on this forum touched your money either. I might be Bahh, but I'm no sheep and never have been. Why do you wish bad things to happen to Yellow employees they did nothing to you. You need to get off of the keyboard and get a part time drivers job to relieve your bitterness.
Not taking sides but I kinda hate most of the guys I work with!
Greedy, money hungry, backstabbing, cheating, sneaky bastions! 🤣
Never seen anything like it before I came into this industry decades ago!
Hold the door open for you with a smiling greeting and then talk stupid about you behind your back!
You can’t tell me you haven’t noticed this if you spent more than 6 mos here!