XPO | Tearing the place apart!?

Hoosierky said:
Do they also tell when when to go to the bathroom?? Anybody worth their salt worries more about the customer than irking the boss. Sounds like you have a morale problem in spades.
EXACTLY this company has a huge morale issue!! its lower than it has ever been .

Hoosierky said:
Do they also tell when when to go to the bathroom?? Anybody worth their salt worries more about the customer than irking the boss. Sounds like you have a morale problem in spades.
just a little one.It will get better soon.we as a team can fix anything,right co-owners.

gfy said:
just a little one.It will get better soon.we as a team can fix anything,right co-owners.
the only way it will be fixed is if mr.m retires or steps down. the way he bullies terminal managaers around and makes evryone think that its his way or no way is BS. every TM i know are worrying themselves sick because they are afraid they will get fired if the place isnt "hospital clean". this comany has more major issues. than being able to eat off the dock floor. for one its in the middle of summer our busiest time of year and some guys who just got hired are lucky if they get to work 20 hrs a week. and if you ask me thats where it all starts conway promises these guys 20 somthing an hour great benifits etc,..gets these guys in here and there is no work. well they got to eat to and in some cases feed other people in their families they get discouraged,and get bad attitudes then the senior guys they start having bad attitudes because they think con way will hire anybody with a pulse. we got a guy @ our place that has been there i say right at a full 30 days he hasnt moved on piece of freight since hes been there i see him every evening cleaning ,painting, moving things around getting the place cleaned up .i had no idea that when they were hiring drivers that maintenance and janitorial work was part of it. if we are going to take contorl of this comapny as co owners we need to stand up to mr.m and tell him to leave us alone and let us move the freight like we were hired and payed to do and not come to work worrying about if we are going to have job just because the someone forgot to sweep out trailer ,or the water heater in the back of the store room nobody ever goes in is dirty. its ridiculous the way he has bullied his way up to the top of the conway ladder i have very little respect for someone like that.

huey29 said:
the only way it will be fixed is if mr.m retires or steps down. the way he bullies terminal managaers around and makes evryone think that its his way or no way is BS. every TM i know are worrying themselves sick because they are afraid they will get fired if the place isnt "hospital clean". this comany has more major issues. than being able to eat off the dock floor. for one its in the middle of summer our busiest time of year and some guys who just got hired are lucky if they get to work 20 hrs a week. and if you ask me thats where it all starts conway promises these guys 20 somthing an hour great benifits etc,..gets these guys in here and there is no work. well they got to eat to and in some cases feed other people in their families they get discouraged,and get bad attitudes then the senior guys they start having bad attitudes because they think con way will hire anybody with a pulse. we got a guy @ our place that has been there i say right at a full 30 days he hasnt moved on piece of freight since hes been there i see him every evening cleaning ,painting, moving things around getting the place cleaned up .i had no idea that when they were hiring drivers that maintenance and janitorial work was part of it. if we are going to take contorl of this comapny as co owners we need to stand up to mr.m and tell him to leave us alone and let us move the freight like we were hired and payed to do and not come to work worrying about if we are going to have job just because the someone forgot to sweep out trailer ,or the water heater in the back of the store room nobody ever goes in is dirty. its ridiculous the way he has bullied his way up to the top of the conway ladder i have very little respect for someone like that.
you're right.100%.