R&L | test tractors

BUF, NOR, YOU, and SBI are receiving new Pete's for the long combinations on the turnpikes and the thruway. BUF already has received 3 or 4 of them. I was in one at the shop in WIL (PT 1456). It was a real nice truck. Cummins ISX under the hood, plate on motor said 500hp.
cumins isx ,, bummer

we had a pete in our yard for the tv ad for the bowl game. but it went to florida small tanks on it driver had to stop a fuel up half way down. but they put two new pete straight truck in city got two more that going to lakeland

Here is a pic that is floating around..
pete_zps9f88c494.jpg

I like that model ,never drove one though. I like the old Freightliner FLD models ,and this particular Pete reminds me of them. We have the equivalent KW at FedEx Freight,people love em or hate em. I like them,feels like a real truck. The most common complaint is the narrow cab.

I'm pretty sure that pic is one of BUF's trucks. The pic was not taken in BUF though. Don't know where it is sitting.

The TT numbers on the door look like Ohio triples numbers.

I don't know how to distinguish one set of TT numbers for any other but TT numbers are on the tractors pulling double 48 vans also. We have one Pete and one older Freightliner in the yard for use by our Turnpike doubles driver.

The triples #'s begin with 3TT, the twin 48' #'s begin with TT. Our NY thruway # for the twin 48's is TT1027. The #'s for OH and IN are longer than that.

From what Im being told, the new city and regular line haul tractors will be Peterbilts also. Have to wait and see.

i doubt we will get them, but i sure would like to get one of those new petes

Ive been told by my TM that we will be getting some of them for the city and line. Since im numbe r3 there I will be getting one and Im looking forward to it when it does happen, only problem is who knows when? LOL

I had one of your guys pass me the other day with a new Pete daycab, pulling pups...I have to say, it is a good looking truck...

I wonder how it will do in the city for you guys!!! We have the same truck with Wally, but with a sleeper, and that truck just dosen't turn very good, and its about impossible to back the thing up...

I hope the daycabs turn better...
A lot of new Pete's in the yard at WIL waiting on decals. Shouldn't be too long before they go out.