Central Transport | Thank God I Got Fired

chris driver

TB Lurker
Credits
Thank god i got fired from that ::shit:: company:icon_dance: now they pay me unemployment and i can go out and do side jobs and make more money and paid for everything i do:biglaugh: . yea that right i got fired because i didnt put my back trailer to the door after i got back to the dallas yard. my daughter got hurt in a car wreck and had to leave when i got in to go to the emergency room. i try to tell yall that this was a ::shit:: company to work for and they dont give a ::shit:: about u or your family

Funny how management could always take time off or leave early but if a driver had to you better have a death certificate in your hand with your name on it.

It sucks that they treat you like that but you will find that life is much better on the outside.

Enjoy your paid vacation!!!!

You left your post, and made your buddy fix your ::shit::.... You didn't wanna be there, and saw a good excuse to get fired.
Being at the hospital in another hour or so, wouldn't of made a difference.

You'll come on here b!tchen about a job, in a few months....

I hope your daughter is doing fine, you never told us how she was doing. When Vitran hired me they never asked about my family, the only thing they wanted to know was can I drive a truck and do exactly what they wanted me to do. That let me know that only I can care about my family and it is not their problem and I am ok with that. The next job you go to you should ask them before they hire you If they care and to put it in writing. Chances are they won't care and probably will not hire you for asking that question. Good luck in finding a new job because I do believe the grass is greener across the street from Vitran.

I hope your daughter is doing fine, you never told us how she was doing. When Vitran hired me they never asked about my family, the only thing they wanted to know was can I drive a truck and do exactly what they wanted me to do. That let me know that only I can care about my family and it is not their problem and I am ok with that. The next job you go to you should ask them before they hire you If they care and to put it in writing. Chances are they won't care and probably will not hire you for asking that question. Good luck in finding a new job because I do believe the grass is greener across the street from Vitran.
I believe the grass is greener anywhere from this place never work for such a company in my life.

You left your post, and made your buddy fix your ::shit::.... You didn't wanna be there, and saw a good excuse to get fired.
Being at the hospital in another hour or so, wouldn't of made a difference.

You'll come on here b!tchen about a job, in a few months....

I think your way out of line with this post you might love this place but I will put my family first before this dump anytime. Its funny how our service managers grandmother died and he took the whole week off but if we have a family problem no way.

I think your way out of line with this post you might love this place but I will put my family first before this dump anytime. Its funny how our service managers grandmother died and he took the whole week off but if we have a family problem no way.

Your entire post...is an excuse.
"Never leave a job, until you have another one"

I don't care what HE did... I don't care about your feelings...
I DO CARE about YOU feeding your family, and providing health care for your sick child in the Hospital.

I hope, and pray.. she is doing well.

woodpecker must not have kids ? but when u have one and that extra hr could be could be the last time u see your kid alive you will drop what u are doing to be with them. family comes first and yes she is doing fine .

woodpecker must not have kids ? but when u have one and that extra hr could be could be the last time u see your kid alive you will drop what u are doing to be with them. family comes first and yes she is doing fine .

I have three....

How much longer would it have taken to back your truck in?
You care about your family that is good, I wish more people would, but why in these economic times would you put your family at risk by not taking five minutes to back in to the dock without another job waiting for you?

Good Luck

How much longer would it have taken to back your truck in?
You care about your family that is good, I wish more people would, but why in these economic times would you put your family at risk by not taking five minutes to back in to the dock without another job waiting for you?

Good Luck

Sorry you lost your job,you know I dont always agree with my TM,and most especially the company as well. but in this situation I think he would have been a little more lenient,this guy needed to go fast,IT WAS AN EMERGENCY>>>GET IT,and another thing any of our guys would have jumped in there and finished up for ya,I know I would because there isnt a truck,trailer,dock,piece of freight or a customer worth more than being there when you HAVE TO BE.

To peckerwood and kdr family will all trump a job i can find a job any time but kids will only be here for a short time in our lives . so lay me off for being a dad the company is NOT my life or his and think a long time before ya respond about this being excuses and how much you like this company .I have not attacked you yet in this post but i will if i have to.

Thank god i got fired from that ::shit:: company:icon_dance: now they pay me unemployment and i can go out and do side jobs and make more money and paid for everything i do:biglaugh: . yea that right i got fired because i didnt put my back trailer to the door after i got back to the dallas yard. my daughter got hurt in a car wreck and had to leave when i got in to go to the emergency room. i try to tell yall that this was a ::shit:: company to work for and they dont give a ::shit:: about u or your family

I commend you for putting your children first,I would do the same thing.Its hard to imagine a company not being compassionate enough to understand your situation.Sounds to me like they had it in for you before this incident.Good to hear your child is OK.

I would be willing to bet that there is more to the story than getting fired for not spotting the trailers at the dock. Reading prevouis entries from this driver I would say he had an bad additude and not putting the trailers at the dock was the last straw that got him fired… So man up and tell us the real reason why you got fired!