Central Transport | Thank God I Got Fired

I would be willing to bet that there is more to the story than getting fired for not spotting the trailers at the dock. Reading prevouis entries from this driver I would say he had an bad additude and not putting the trailers at the dock was the last straw that got him fired… So man up and tell us the real reason why you got fired!

who wouldnt have a bad additude with :shit:y management that does not stand up for the good drivers:thumbsdown: and plays the buddy buddy ::shit:: and trys to blame ::shit:: on u for something u didnt do. but i guess that just the way two face liars are at chris

and every driver at chris has a bad additude sence vitran bought them

So do the pjax drivers,morale is the lowest ive seen in 10+years,as ive said before we are hauling more freight than ever for less money and benefits.All other ltl companies in our area at least have given back to the drivers,not vitran.All due respect to mr gaetz but donnie could run a ship a hell of a lot better than this,no matter how slow it got and believe me it got a lot slower than this we never took a cut and are raise was always in the bank

On the chris side the problem is with rob b.he still wants things run the dugan way no driver is worth more than eight hundred a week is his saying

Thank god i got fired from that ::shit:: company:icon_dance: now they pay me unemployment and i can go out and do side jobs and make more money and paid for everything i do:biglaugh: . yea that right i got fired because i didnt put my back trailer to the door after i got back to the dallas yard. my daughter got hurt in a car wreck and had to leave when i got in to go to the emergency room. i try to tell yall that this was a ::shit:: company to work for and they dont give a ::shit:: about u or your family

Having a hard time believing you got fired for not putting your trailers away one time. Judging by your attitude, there is more to the story and Vitran is better off paying you unemployment rather then employing you. Central Transport is always hiring, I think you would fit in there quite well.

To peckerwood and kdr family will all trump a job i can find a job any time but kids will only be here for a short time in our lives . so lay me off for being a dad the company is NOT my life or his and think a long time before ya respond about this being excuses and how much you like this company .I have not attacked you yet in this post but i will if i have to.

Thanks for not attacking me, I feel so loved....get over yourself

Well kdr you must have pulled that dildo from your a## and Rick Gatez must be so happy you finaly delivered your load finally from last week dam it must be so hard to type and pat your self on the back . I still have not found a load you have delivered exept the ones on your back the dispatch and your tm left there. So get down off the cross and pull out the nails and build a bridge and get over your self

Vitran was a good company to work for before it became over run by PJAX. We didn't start loosing everything until we moved in with them.

I can say the same thing in reverse. We always got a safety bonus, made good money, had decent benefits. That is until Vitran bought out PJAX. Since Vitran took over, we lost safety bonus, lost money(not so sure we wont lose more money soon) 401k match is gone and the health benefits got worse. We went from 90/10 insurance to 80/20 and also pay higher premiums and higher copay. Thanks Vitran, great company. :rolleyes1:

Guys the personal attacks GOTTA stop. Its fine to get all wound up at topics but personal attacks / trolling get on my last nerve so play nice or :tribe:

Well nobody said I was quick ! I maybe slow but I will catch it lol (year later)