Yellow | The big coo

Chezzzz...this gets old....there is a copy of the COO on this forum.
They postponed any hearings because of several factors....The ABF lawsuit messed things up....the HOS has things on hold....had to move the restruturing date to mid-March.

Why have a COO if you do not know what the HOS is going to be? The Federal Court dimissed the ABF lawsuit, and now they have filed an appeal....this will probably screw up the March deadline now....why have a COO you cannot afford right now?..Lets not forget the bill count still sucks...thus causing more layoffs.

Its a mess...you can't afford a COO, but you can't afford not to.

Heres an idea....why don't everybody just quit and maybe that will force them to shut the company down.....that's what most of you want anyway, right?

Hello?....hmmmmm...nobody stepping up for that one, huh?....KK
For Pete sakes Jimmy, where did that come from? You may have the info that its been postponed until March....nowhere else has it been posted, so this is news to us. I forget we are just the peons and don't need to know, Thanks for the info tho.

They postponed any hearings because of several factors....The ABF lawsuit messed things up....the HOS has things on hold....had to move the restruturing date to mid-March.

Why have a COO if you do not know what the HOS is going to be? The Federal Court dimissed the ABF lawsuit, and now they have filed an appeal....this will probably screw up the March deadline now....why have a COO you cannot afford right now?..Lets not forget the bill count still sucks...thus causing more layoffs.

Heres an idea....why don't everybody just quit and maybe that will force them to shut the company down.....that's what most of you want anyway, right?

WOW, looks like someone didn't have their Starbucks mocha latte this morning!
I think you should take into consideration that people's nerves have gotten pretty frayed over the last couple of years of being screwed by the company and pos jimmy and "little" johnson not being right up front with the members.
Theres probably new tb members that haven't seen or know about the hos and I think the company is just using the ABF suit to cover up their own incompetence.
PS: You should get a warning letter for leaving out the "at least you'll still have a job after they shutdown". The just quit thing was kind of mean, after all, these guys have giving up everything the pos company and union has asked for and deserve a little better because that sounded like a management reply. Don't get me wrong, I understand that you might have to repeat yourself but alot of times many aren't on the same page. As you know, I would have and voted no from the start and if they had shutdown then so be it.

For Pete sakes Jimmy, where did that come from? You may have the info that its been postponed until March....nowhere else has it been posted, so this is news to us. I forget we are just the peons and don't need to know, Thanks for the info tho.
Don't worry wolf, it's the lack of communication. All KK is saying is what you don't know can't hurt you. This is part of the restructuring plan. I know some of these cell phone companies offer a 3G child-gone-lost service, and now these companies can expand and offer a better service called, 4G truck driver gone-lost-service. It's some pretty cool technology to say the least.

First, there will be a special doctors appointment, for a physical. There's nothing to worry about, I'm sure there will be some of those male body-building nurses, on staff to hold a person down, just in case. It is important to inform the doctor if someone has a religous back-ground, because it would involve a different procedure. I'll stop here, and let the Yes voters figure out the rest.

Don't worry wolf, it's the lack of communication. All KK is saying is what you don't know can't hurt you. This is part of the restructuring plan. I know some of these cell phone companies offer a 3G child-gone-lost service, and now these companies can expand and offer a better service called, 4G truck driver gone-lost-service. It's some pretty cool technology to say the least.

First, there will be a special doctors appointment, for a physical. There's nothing to worry about, I'm sure there will be some of those male body-building nurses, on staff to hold a person down, just in case. It is important to inform the doctor if someone has a religous back-ground, because it would involve a different procedure. I'll stop here, and let the Yes voters figure out the rest.

After some further thought I might have this whole thing fingured out. I think KK may have gone over to the other team(had the rfid chip implant)and he can tele-communicate with all the yes voters(also recipiants of rfid chips)so the problem is all the no voters that haven't received one and won't. They need information the old fashion way. Smoke signals work too.:biglaugh:
PS: Its effing cold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After some further thought I might have this whole thing fingured out. I think KK may have gone over to the other team(had the rfid chip implant)and he can tele-communicate with all the yes voters(also recipiants of rfid chips)so the problem is all the no voters that haven't received one and won't. They need information the old fashion way. Smoke signals work too.:biglaugh:
PS: Its effing cold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anything is possible now a days.

Google implants: Search engine CEO predicts company will “know what you are thinking” without being creepy | WELCOME TO BIG 3 NEWS | Covering The Stories That Matter Most

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the terminals they wanted to close might stay open .the reason that they were closing is because they were ones that were sold, and the company's they sold them to are raising the rent.And now they are just trying to move to another spot.It just doesn't make good business sense to me if you own something free and clear why sell it and them rent it back, dumb money management.Just think from the time of the buyouts the company has spent close to a BILLION dollars in changes. crazy:regretful::tumbleweed:

hagerstown has positioned office staff to do additional paperwork required if we get baltimore work. office is about to re-vote the mou for upteenth time, if it fails, hagerstown will move, so the threat goes.

hagerstown has positioned office staff to do additional paperwork required if we get baltimore work. office is about to re-vote the mou for upteenth time, if it fails, hagerstown will move, so the threat goes.
Don't you just love the communication of not knowing anything til the last minute. The company has that mastered to a T.

Now for my angry Roadway/YRC laptop fans I have out there in the East. No, I'm not a company spy, actually when heard that, I laughed my @** just like how I heard the TM in Boston did over the driver's paranoia. Now for those drivers who are out in Boston, I have also heard that I have my own news board at the terminal, good, and Thx. I hope all those drivers are learning something new, because I don't make the technology, but it is out there available for use, and it's better to know now than never.

Just for the record, Yellow had our ID Cards chipped with RFID technology, back in 2003. I was one of the few that knew what it was for, and I had it removed, with the help of a cigarette lighter. So drivers better start paying attention to what their voting Yes too, because if they don't, they will be volunteering for that doctors appointment, sooner than they think. Oh and by the way, the Boston Red Sox can have Bobby Jenks, as a closer. He will give up a lot of saves for that team, heck even (mud) can testify on that one. Make sure that gets posted on the announcement board too. I even heard some people rather read my posts out there in Buffalo/Rochester, NY area, and get angry at the hotel, than to watch the football games. What's up with that?

Heck, I should probably try to make a credit card commercial with the drivers out East. A full days work 14 hours, a Laptop cost $600-$1,000, watching/hearing how the Roadway/YRC drivers getting angry over my posts off of their laptop, PRICELESS!!!!:hysterical:

Don't you just love the communication of not knowing anything til the last minute. The company has that mastered to a T.

Now for my angry Roadway/YRC laptop fans I have out there in the East. No, I'm not a company spy, actually when heard that, I laughed my @** just like how I heard the TM in Boston did over the driver's paranoia. Now for those drivers who are out in Boston, I have also heard that I have my own news board at the terminal, good, and Thx. I hope all those drivers are learning something new, because I don't make the technology, but it is out there available for use, and it's better to know now than never.

Just for the record, Yellow had our ID Cards chipped with RFID technology, back in 2003. I was one of the few that knew what it was for, and I had it removed, with the help of a cigarette lighter. So drivers better start paying attention to what their voting Yes too, because if they don't, they will be volunteering for that doctors appointment, sooner than they think. Oh and by the way, the Boston Red Sox can have Bobby Jenks, as a closer. He will give up a lot of saves for that team, heck even (mud) can testify on that one. Make sure that gets posted on the announcement board too. I even heard some people rather read my posts out there in Buffalo/Rochester, NY area, and get angry at the hotel, than to watch the football games. What's up with that?

Heck, I should probably try to make a credit card commercial with the drivers out East. A full days work 14 hours, a Laptop cost $600-$1,000, watching/hearing how the Roadway/YRC drivers getting angry over my posts off of their laptop, PRICELESS!!!!:hysterical:
Yikes....where's the straight jacket.

Spoken like a true union official. Deal with it yourselves, because we don't give a flying fucI< about you! You are a piece of work, see you are just another guy who is miss-guided with his convictions. These men are not winning about a dirty bathroom or a junk towmotor, they are concerned with their family and are dealing with a uncertain future. Why in hell would you tell someone to quit a job?? If you job is cleaning out toilets or the CEO of GE everyone is working for the same reason at the end of the day its to take care of their family. So quit calling these guys out, let them deal with 15% wage cut and no pension, its their union dues that get union officials 2 years paid pension for every year worked.

for sure they will be asking for more givebacks in 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With all the record yes votes, why stop now? It's time for the company to start using some innovation, with the use of the new technology in this Global Economy, and if that's the case, I may actually vote Yes, this time around. Because, for some strange reason I don't why, but I strongly feel that the company has every right to GPS their employees to know where they are located, at any given time. Also, they need to strictly manage under surveillance, so that they can predict and identify when those unsafe driving behaviors may occur, or when those ideas may come into a person's mind. Remember, attitude effects skill. A bad attitude can also effect the safety and security, not just to one individual, but to many individuals, and to the company itself.

The employees can't be distracted with these pension/wages/MOU issues anymore, but as long as the company has China's work rules are in place, along with corporal punishment as an edition to the work environment, this company can prevail and start making a profit again. Employees won't have to worry about receiving letters from management anymore. As long as the employees perform their duties to the best of their ability, and don't receive a smack from the management that day, then they are working to perform, and living up to the company's expectations. See, it's innovation with technology, and also the use of positive, mental, and physical re-enforcement that can start creating a new path of leadership.

Maybe this is all that the company, and the employees really need. :732: :1036316054:

:LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that why you resigned when you could have taken a L O A? No I think it was easier for you to stand on the sidelines and hijack threads with the bulls..it you post on these threads, you have no connection with this thread, or other co buisness, so just s-it up the threads? It is really interesting that some of the loudest critics are the ones that have, in actuality,no intrest in the day to day operations of the co. Just someplace to come and complain because they have no other life or interest other than trying to make other people as miserable as they are on a daily basis. What did you learn in school today? Are we gong to hear about it today? or do we have to wait untill next semester until you get a new line of crap to spew?

I believe the CO. and Union know that if they go for the healthcare contributions it's all over! I voted yes but now seeing the COMP commando's still spewing the same old BS it is getting old! They voted and LOST let's see if WE can save zollars mistakes? (anything from Utube)? NO TRANSPLANTS I WORK! LONG LIVE ROADWAY!!!!!!

Is that why you resigned when you could have taken a L O A? No I think it was easier for you to stand on the sidelines and hijack threads with the bulls..it you post on these threads, you have no connection with this thread, or other co buisness, so just s-it up the threads? It is really interesting that some of the loudest critics are the ones that have, in actuality,no intrest in the day to day operations of the co. Just someplace to come and complain because they have no other life or interest other than trying to make other people as miserable as they are on a daily basis. What did you learn in school today? Are we gong to hear about it today? or do we have to wait untill next semester until you get a new line of crap to spew?
Now be careful, that attitude can lead to an unsafe driving behavior. Got to watch out for that, and learn to control it. First off, I'm not trying to make anyone miserable. I can't make anyone miserable, people choose to make themselves miserable, and I have no control over that. Their adults, even though they act like a bunch of little kids that feel sorry for themselves all the time. They show their true judge of character when they have to pound their fists on the driver's room table, when reading my posts from their laptop. Of course, they only do that when truth really hurts.

Those people can take a stand, and making things better for themselves, but they choose not too. I guess people rather get more attention by playing the victim, where it is always someone else's fault, and never their own. There is more to life than just driving a truck, that's for sure. I don't have time to point fingers, and blame other people for my problems, like Zollars, or the union. Well, I did yesterday just to bust balls, but that just for old times sake about the boys in blue. I wonder if they still think I'm a company spy? :biglaugh:

I just point out the facts, and provide the links. Because, if I didn't, most of the Yes voters would have those GPS electronical devices shoved up their :eck13:, already. If they keep voting yes, that doctor's appointment may be held in reserve, and become part of the insurance policy if they don't wise up. Hey, I don't make the technology, but wouldn't you rather know about it now, than never? If anything, I made others well aware of what's out there. Because, do really think that the company or union would tell anyone about it? Any word on the restructuring process, so far? Hmm, imagine that?

Spoken like a true union official. Deal with it yourselves, because we don't give a flying fucI< about you! You are a piece of work, see you are just another guy who is miss-guided with his convictions. These men are not winning about a dirty bathroom or a junk towmotor, they are concerned with their family and are dealing with a uncertain future. Why in hell would you tell someone to quit a job?? If you job is cleaning out toilets or the CEO of GE everyone is working for the same reason at the end of the day its to take care of their family. So quit calling these guys out, let them deal with 15% wage cut and no pension, its their union dues that get union officials 2 years paid pension for every year worked.

OUCH..........damnit boy

Now be careful, that attitude can lead to an unsafe driving behavior. Got to watch out for that, and learn to control it. First off, I'm not trying to make anyone miserable. I can't make anyone miserable, people choose to make themselves miserable, and I have no control over that. Their adults, even though they act like a bunch of little kids that feel sorry for themselves all the time. They show their true judge of character when they have to pound their fists on the driver's room table, when reading my posts from their laptop. Of course, they only do that when truth really hurts.

Those people can take a stand, and making things better for themselves, but they choose not too. I guess people rather get more attention by playing the victim, where it is always someone else's fault, and never their own. There is more to life than just driving a truck, that's for sure. I don't have time to point fingers, and blame other people for my problems, like Zollars, or the union. Well, I did yesterday just to bust balls, but that just for old times sake about the boys in blue. I wonder if they still think I'm a company spy? :biglaugh:

I just point out the facts, and provide the links. Because, if I didn't, most of the Yes voters would have those GPS electronical devices shoved up their :eck13:, already. If they keep voting yes, that doctor's appointment may be held in reserve, and become part of the insurance policy if they don't wise up. Hey, I don't make the technology, but wouldn't you rather know about it now, than never? If anything, I made others well aware of what's out there. Because, do really think that the company or union would tell anyone about it? Any word on the restructuring process, so far? Hmm, imagine that?

I am glad you point out the GPS devices cause I am worried like Hell that they will try to track me on my porch swing eating chocolate pie.........LMAO

Now wait a minute Jimmy............I quit back in May of 2009..........Does that count?