XPO | the "big" meeting

6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 day to go!

Holy bat cave Bat Man.... you dudes herein all the buz???? The cb so hot it was hard to touch man. Yeah, look at the financials you posted Paul Wall. Now take a REAL CLOSE look and tell me what you see? What I'm hearin is we are cutting csr's cause fed ex is killin us. ICP has gone down the toilet but the big wigs just got themselves another bonus with more stock options. We got drivers not making 8 hours, csrs losing there jobs, icp is next to nothing but they just got more bonus on their stock options, up to FIVE TIMES THEIR SALARY man. How's that play? The way it reads to me is They are whyning about the sale of NOW and VECTOR so their bonus won't be so good this year, so they just write themselves more. So how do we do that? Who rewrites our 7% thats down to about 4%????? What about our brothers that aint makin their house payment dudes? Who's lookin out for them when these greed mongers write themselves more money that will cost this company MILLIONS???? MSN has the company 8 K report that was just released. Pull it up man. And you know, come Monday we're gonna here why they can't afford our pension any more. Man, this is ALL bad stuff. I'm hearin they gonna bump up our 401 and a few other 401 programs but you gotta ask yourself - if we are going to be equal to what we had, then why they doing it? Why the spin? They write themselves more options cause they don't make enough as it is, they lay off csrs, drivers can't get 8 hours and they are gonna give us a 'better plan' for our pension cause they love us and are looking out for our best interest. Yeah, i buy it. I'm a dummy and can't think for myself. Man, I never thoght they would sink this low. We're having $$$ trouble and they write themselves more stock options... This aint right man. go to msn financials or yahoo or any other financial site and in the financial sections pull up cnw and go to the 8 k report. Bring a pail cause you just might puke.