ABF | The Big Problem......What Ya Gonna Do Ernie?

I'm thinking that Ernie is probably going to do mostly what Ms. Judy asks him to.
See that is your first problem you try thinking when you should just stick to what you are good at. Funny you only come around to bust balls as you put it. But trying to come up with a fair contract is a serious matter for many families.

But I’m back and you will not be getting away with your remarks to hard working Teamsters anymore. You betrayed the Yrc Teamsters by casting a yes vote then leaving. Real manly thing to do Taint.

See that is your first problem you try thinking when you should just stick to what you are good at. Funny you only come around to bust balls as you put it. But trying to come up with a fair contract is a serious matter for many families.

But I’m back and you will not be getting away with your remarks to hard working Teamsters anymore. You betrayed the Yrc Teamsters by casting a yes vote then leaving. Real manly thing to do Taint.
Wow! Let's turn the dogs out on ole' TurnCoat. That will help TB pick up more participation. We should all turn on this ignorant Brother and probably just lop his head off and serve it up to Jimmy on a silver platter. No one should have a different opinion than the Almighty Muler and his Angel of Truth Docker. Let's do pray we get a "FAIR" contract for the "HARD WORKING" Teamsters and those that just "show up" can benefit as well. Is it "FAIR" that ArcBest should pour money down a broke pension fund? Obviously they don't think so anymore, and neither do I. We will see soon enough if the IBT has the leverage to make them continue, and I really couldn't care a rat's ass about anyone's opinion of me on this forum.

Wow! Let's turn the dogs out on ole' TurnCoat. That will help TB pick up more participation. We should all turn on this ignorant Brother and probably just lop his head off and serve it up to Jimmy on a silver platter. No one should have a different opinion than the Almighty Muler and his Angel of Truth Docker. Let's do pray we get a "FAIR" contract for the "HARD WORKING" Teamsters and those that just "show up" can benefit as well. Is it "FAIR" that ArcBest should pour money down a broke pension fund? Obviously they don't think so anymore, and neither do I. We will see soon enough if the IBT has the leverage to make them continue, and I really couldn't care a rat's ass about anyone's opinion of me on this forum.
Now there you go taint. You are sounding a little upset. People tell me you have been here spouting off with your band if ass kissing Brown noser’s. Runaway train rolling 62 just to name a couple. Do you think Judy is going to give us any savings she would get from pension relief?

Well she wouldn’t but you keep kissing her ass. We post facts and you don’t like it because if you can’t kiss it or suck it you dont like it. But look at the bright side the only way you can see all Docker and my posts is by buying the premium package. Thanks for your support.

Hey leave Docker out of this he is taking coarses on how to understand the weak and spineless. When and if he ever does grasp it you will surely be his first attempt. Besides what did he ever do to you?

Well....at least the truth can be told on TB again...I am good for something

Well....at least the truth can be told on TB again...I am good for something

Well... hello there turncoat... the Angel of Truth here... and yes... you are good for something... a guaranteed yes vote for any concessionary contract that comes your way!

And another thing... Judy may just have a point there when she keeps harping about the labor costs being too high... which you obviously agree with...

9701986445.png

That sure is a whole hell of a lot of red just to fill two job positions!

And let's not forget about all that "equal sacrifice" BS she kept harping on too...

2825382150.png

And yet there's still another thing that good old turncoat can be counted on for... getting played for a sucker every single time!

So... what's it going to be Ernie? Are you going to...

1. Accept ABF's proposal and push for it's passage like you did in 2013

2. Extend the contract expiration date and continue to dick around with the company like you also did in 2013

Or... are you finally going to venture into new territory by choosing option No.3... grow a pair and put an end to the company overshadowing you in the negotiations by telling those POS to put their damn final proposal on the table... take it to the membership with a strong recommendation to vote the POS down and strike their pitiful ass?

Then again... there's also that option No.4... presenting the membership with the company's final offer with no recommendation at all and silently hope for it's passage while watching the company go to work using scare tactics like they just did with that 2017 4th Quarterly Report video. After all... it's understandable why you may be thinking of this option now seeing how many of the members have no trust in the IBT these days knowing how the leadership overwhelmingly supported the 2010 Begback and 2013 ABF Tentative agreement. If you do decide to choose this route... just remember this... it can easily backfire on your ass when the membership still votes the POS down! How's that for finding out whether the ABF Teamsters have big balls of little balls? And when it's becomes known that the ABF Teamsters do indeed have big balls this time around... the question now becomes.. who has the biggest balls... the IBT or the company?

Don't worry Ernie... many of us already know what it's going to be... what Junior tells you what it's going to be... right!!!

So... what's it going to be Ernie? Are you going to...

1. Accept ABF's proposal and push for it's passage like you did in 2013

2. Extend the contract expiration date and continue to dick around with the company like you also did in 2013

Or... are you finally going to venture into new territory by choosing option No.3... grow a pair and put an end to the company overshadowing you in the negotiations by telling those POS to put their damn final proposal on the table... take it to the membership with a strong recommendation to vote the POS down and strike their pitiful ass?

Then again... there's also that option No.4... presenting the membership with the company's final offer with no recommendation at all and silently hope for it's passage while watching the company go to work using scare tactics like they just did with that 2017 4th Quarterly Report video. After all... it's understandable why you may be thinking of this option now seeing how many of the members have no trust in the IBT these days knowing how the leadership overwhelmingly supported the 2010 Begback and 2013 ABF Tentative agreement. If you do decide to choose this route... just remember this... it can easily backfire on your ass when the membership still votes the POS down! How's that for finding out whether the ABF Teamsters have big balls of little balls? And when it's becomes known that the ABF Teamsters do indeed have big balls this time around... the question now becomes.. who has the biggest balls... the IBT or the company?

Don't worry Ernie... many of us already know what it's going to be... what Junior tells you what it's going to be... right!!!
Well... hello there turncoat... the Angel of Truth here... and yes... you are good for something... a guaranteed yes vote for any concessionary contract that comes your way!

And another thing... Judy may just have a point there when she keeps harping about the labor costs being too high... which you obviously agree with...

9701986445.png

And let's not forget about all that "equal sacrifice" BS she kept harping on too...

2825382150.png

And yet there's still another thing that good old turncoat can be counted on for... getting played for a sucker every single time!

9701986445.png

2825382150.png

9701986445.png

2825382150.png

Some choose to vote out of fear instead of facts like the ones you provided for him....

You can take the quotations off most of those statements you put in quotes. And by the same token, is it fair that Teamsters who didn't break the ****ing pension fund in the first place have to listen to the rhetoric of a company that's profiting hand over fist, rhetoric spoken by a couple of MILLIONAIRES who have only taken raises in the face of the ABF Great Depression?

AND WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS LIKE ABF IS BARELY PROFITING WHEN THEY RECEIVED A HUGE TAX BREAK FROM THE GOVERNMENT, AND THERE WAS A NEARLY 20% DIFFERENCE IN THE WAGE AS PERCENTAGE OF EXPENSES IN THE SEC FILING VS WHAT SECRETARIAT CLAIMED IN HER VIDEO???

Sorry. I woke up cranky. Morning, guys.

Well...it sure got this thread goin'
I do enjoy how you suddenly fancy yourself some sort of master troll. Let me tell you something right now. This is people's lives. Their livelihood. Their families. If there is some weird self-satisfied smirk on your face, why don't you ****ing lose it right now?

Well...it sure got this thread goin'

Tell me turncoat... just what makes one so proud to be labeled a traitor that he goes around boasting about it? And here you are... wondering why everyone's turning on you. How can you expect others to respect you when you can't even respect yourself? I have news for you... you may think that everyone finds you humorous but the truth in it all... they just see you as nothing but the forum idiot.

Tell me turncoat... just what makes one so proud to be labeled a traitor that he goes around boasting about it? And here you are... wondering why everyone's turning on you. How can you expect others to respect you when you can't even respect yourself? I have news for you... you may think that everyone finds you humorous but the truth in it all... they just see you as nothing but the forum idiot.
Not all Docker...not all