FedEx Freight | The bogus union

bigdaddy300

TB Lurker
Credits
Its kinda funny if you look on the teamsters website they are talking about the sbr vote they talk about all the lies and deception going on with the management with drivers but no real scenarios are in the article everyone keep talking about years of unfair treatment and disrespect i dont know about you but i wouldnt work some where for years and years if i was being treated so bad theres way too many driving jobs out there to cling to just one,

Its kinda funny if you look on the teamsters website they are talking about the sbr vote they talk about all the lies and deception going on with the management with drivers but no real scenarios are in the article everyone keep talking about years of unfair treatment and disrespect i dont know about you but i wouldnt work some where for years and years if i was being treated so bad theres way too many driving jobs out there to cling to just one,
It's great you feel that way but you're probably in the minority

The bogus union? How is it you came to that conclusion? Are they to blame for corporate decisions to relocate bad management instead of terminating them? Is the union responsible for poor management who, either by stupidity or favoritism, allows some of its workforce, to skate, while others have to pick up the slack? Is it the unions fault that fedex has chosen to cut our benefits, like hospitalization and lousy raises?

we went to the union. Employees sought their help. Individually, we cannot do nothing. As a group, we will stand strong and be noticed. We will hold lousy management accountable.

Union so bogus, that's funny. Fedex must fear them to some extent. They would not be spending the money they are to try and stop it. They would not have executives standing on the running boards begging.

Op sounds like a journey man truck driver not everybody likes switching jobs every couple years. We are going to make this place a respectable place to work.

How many drivers are in your barn ? Is your center one of those where you guy's huge each other in the morning and at the end of the day and say good job lets go get a beer with the boss. If you answered yes you don't work for Fedex

Been with FXF for 14 years. Never been disrespected by our CCM. where a small terminal 30 drivers. has FXF come up with some BS rules OH yea they have. I just don't see where y'all think the teamsters are going to make it better? Y'all complain about the money Fred Smith makes. He earned every penny. How many of you cry babies out there would have taken the risks that he did to build this company. Non of you. all you want to do is cry about how bad you have it. And the wonderful Teamsters are going to sprinkle fairy dust and unicorn farts around and everything will be wonderful. Grow up. If you hate FXF that much MOVE ON to better job. If you want to make the kind of money that upper management makes. Get a degree and go for it. Nothing stopping you BUT you. If you got in to the trucking Biz to get rich You better stop sniffing glue. I make a good living at FXF. and have since I started here. Been driving trucks for 35 years and have worked for a whole lot worse. Is FXF perfect not by a long shot. Could they be better Sure they could. But if you think the teamsters are the answer boy are y'all in for a surprise. I know more than I want to know about the IBT my father was a Teamster. I saw how his BROTHERS treated him when they had a strike back in the 60's and he had a young family to feed and he crossed a picket line. Saw 3 of his so called BROTHERS come to our house and threaten him. Screw the teamsters and everything they stand for. If you hate FXF QUIT and move on.

I know more than I want to know about the IBT my father was a Teamster. I saw how his BROTHERS treated him when they had a strike back in the 60's and he had a young family to feed and he crossed a picket line. Saw 3 of his so called BROTHERS come to our house and threaten him. Screw the teamsters and everything they stand for. If you hate FXF QUIT and move on.

Maybe he should have "quit and moved on."

I do agree with you that FedEx has its problems. The employees (facilitated by the Teamsters) are going to help the dunderheads left in charge that are making the mistakes and creating these problems change, by corrective action.

You might not like it, but you better learn to love it. Because it's the best thing going today.

Whoooo!

Maybe he should have "quit and moved on."

I do agree with you that FedEx has its problems. The employees (facilitated by the Teamsters) are going to help the dunderheads left in charge that are making the mistakes and creating these problems change, by corrective action.

You might not like it, but you better learn to love it. Because it's the best thing going today.

Whoooo!
If you think that all of FXF centers are going IBT your really HIGH.

. I know more than I want to know about the IBT my father was a Teamster. I saw how his BROTHERS treated him when they had a strike back in the 60's and he had a young family to feed and he crossed a picket line. Saw 3 of his so called BROTHERS come to our house and threaten him. Screw the teamsters and everything they stand for. If you hate FXF QUIT and move on.

Thanks for sharing. It shows me where your hatred comes from towards the IBT. You have to realize though that this happened a long time ago and the Teamsters of today are not the Teamsters of the 60s.

Thanks for sharing. It shows me where your hatred comes from towards the IBT. You have to realize though that this happened a long time ago and the Teamsters of today are not the Teamsters of the 60s.
Yes I do HATE the teamsters with every fiber in my soul. And if you really think that the mentality of the IBT has changed you better wake up and smell the coffee.

Yes I do HATE the teamsters with every fiber in my soul. And if you really think that the mentality of the IBT has changed you better wake up and smell the coffee.

Call me selfish but I don't HATE anything. (Except 4 wheelers that don't use turn signals, maybe). I have it pretty good. My 16 years have gotten me to a comfortable place and a good bid. I'm not convinced that Jimmy Jr. can net me anything better than what I have now. Stuff needs fixed. Yes.......but...... Score card is gone. Safety infractions, gone. Bill Cherry, gone.

It's looking like we're going in the right direction.......doesn't it ?

Call me selfish but I don't HATE anything. (Except 4 wheelers that don't use turn signals, maybe). I have it pretty good. My 16 years have gotten me to a comfortable place and a good bid. I'm not convinced that Jimmy Jr. can net me anything better than what I have now. Stuff needs fixed. Yes.......but...... Score card is gone. Safety infractions, gone. Bill Cherry, gone.

It's looking like we're going in the right direction.......doesn't it ?

Cherry, scorecard, and safety infractions are gone because of the threat of the union! If the union fails they wont be back. If we get reclassified FedEx won't have to worry about a union ever again!

Some of you remind me of a house mouse! Ah look management quit chasing me with a broom. Aww they are so nice now. Look they left a piece of cheese as a peace offering. SNAP!!!! GAME OVER!!!!

People wake up while your voice still matters!!

nothing in writing that says scorecard is gone.safety infractions, no notice on board.raises in 2015 tied into scorecard and attendance,attitute,you will be judged by one person for your raise next time.read online drivers manual.black and white.the comment was ,think how much money this WILL save fed ex.this is policy at express.get your head out of ccms a$%.THEY CARE NOT FOR YOU.ONLY 1234567890.

Y'all complain about the money Fred Smith makes. He earned every penny. How many of you cry babies out there would have taken the risks that he did to build this company.

You better do some quick research. Fred started FedEx with an inheritance of $4,000,000. Thats $23,000,000 when adjusted for inflation. It's easy to gamble when it's house money wouldn't you agree?

Op sounds like a journey man truck driver not everybody likes switching jobs every couple years. We are going to make this place a respectable place to work.
Ask the next YRC driver you see, how many times he's moved to follow the freight. You might be surprised.

Guardrail

You better do some quick research. Fred started FedEx with an inheritance of $4,000,000. Thats $23,000,000 when adjusted for inflation. It's easy to gamble when it's house money wouldn't you agree?
Who gives a **** how he got the initial money. He created this company and did take risks . Are you saying that because the money was inherited, it wasn't his? You liberals are incredulous. You just can't stand someone having money.

Guardrail

Who gives a **** how he got the initial money. He created this company and did take risks . Are you saying that because the money was inherited, it wasn't his? You liberals are incredulous. You just can't stand someone having money.

Guardrail

The poster implied that Fred took great risk with his own wealth and I addressed his question. As far as creating this company goes, he simply bought the company I work for, not "create" it himself. To summarize, no the money wasn't his in the sense he didn't earn it by the sweat of his brow. It was one of those handouts you chastise the Government for; you know, kinda like a pell grant. (Insert sarcastic grin here) I stand by my statement that it's easier to gamble with house money. If Fred risked his inheritance and failed, well no big deal there's more where that came from. I've said once before on here that money begets money

The poster implied that Fred took great risk with his own wealth and I addressed his question. As far as creating this company goes, he simply bought the company I work for, not "create" it himself. To summarize, no the money wasn't his in the sense he didn't earn it by the sweat of his brow. It was one of those handouts you chastise the Government for; you know, kinda like a pell grant. (Insert sarcastic grin here) I stand by my statement that it's easier to gamble with house money. If Fred risked his inheritance and failed, well no big deal there's more where that came from. I've said once before on here that money begets money
Obama voter for sure. Crawl back under your rock..