XPO | The C.F.(conway freight) constitution

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
Just wanted to how many did or did not sign this wonderful document that we the co-owner love and live by.

gfy said:
Just wanted to how many did or did not sign this wonderful document that we the co-owner love and live by.
No I did not sign. I've lost sleep over it too! I'm hoping when I go back to work in a couple weeks they'll take it out of the honered case and let me sign! (I've been on OJI since april)

Haywould said:
No I did not sign. I've lost sleep over it too! I'm hoping when I go back to work in a couple weeks they'll take it out of the honered case and let me sign! (I've been on OJI since april)
will you sign it ja---i.:Bazzoka-Cow:

Savedbygrace said:
They wish they were out of business?
They ran C.F out of busniss on purpose. They could never pull the silly stuff about the pension, vaca pay, medical changes, attendance policy ect at C.F. I was on hold the other day at my service center and they said bla bla bla we think leeland j would be proud. They like to pretend Con-way started in when C.F. started and just evolved into Con-way. Con-way is Con-way and C.F was C.F to call conway C.F is an insult to C.F. They named it Con-way freight hoping the C.F would stick.

freightman68 said:
They ran C.F out of busniss on purpose. They could never pull the silly stuff about the pension, vaca pay, medical changes, attendance policy ect at C.F. I was on hold the other day at my service center and they said bla bla bla we think leeland j would be proud. They like to pretend Con-way started in when C.F. started and just evolved into Con-way. Con-way is Con-way and C.F was C.F to call conway C.F is an insult to C.F. They named it Con-way freight hoping the C.F would stick.
Just let me have my fun please.I'll get you a bag of cheese curd,ok.

freightman68 said:
You are right GFY sorry it still gets to me sometimes no harm no foul it's my bad.
its cool,Just doing my part to keep the dream alive.

keeping the dream alive

the dream of what? the dream that i might not have a job tomorrow? the dream of what?that my supervisors will treat me like a human being? the dream of what? that someday ill get my full line haul vacation pay? the dream of what? someday the slackers will pickup the pace and do there share of the work instead of waiting for someone else to do it for them? the dream of WHAT??? i like my job but im frustrated with how things are run. the more you complain the more your the bad guy. so just keep your mouth shut and try and be the robot your suppose to be....

wipeyourmgmt said:
the dream of what? the dream that i might not have a job tomorrow? the dream of what?that my supervisors will treat me like a human being? the dream of what? that someday ill get my full line haul vacation pay? the dream of what? someday the slackers will pickup the pace and do there share of the work instead of waiting for someone else to do it for them? the dream of WHAT??? i like my job but im frustrated with how things are run. the more you complain the more your the bad guy. so just keep your mouth shut and try and be the robot your suppose to be....
You need a hug.Would someone at his service senter do that,please.

gfy said:
253 have looked at this and only 18 have taken the poll.
you have to remember that other people from other company's do look at this board. plus I've checked this thread 5 or 6 times today alone.plus other mod have been here too.plus you've been here 9 times each time you come here the views go up.