ADuiePyle | The End Is near

Someone has to go-too many trucks fighting over the same freight-I say let her go.
Call your owners and let them know how you feel-cuz you are,,,,as you say "so good."

It's a private company. Nobody knows if they have $1 or $100 million. Pure speculation ruling this thread. Pyle has kicked *** for the most part in the NE. I would trust they know what they're doing.

Not !!!!

Sounds like the YRCW way!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

No we did not over pay hundreds of millions of dollars for companies that either are down sized or have been elimanted. We bought at firesale prices !! YRC can not have much left to sell after they sold the main office today !:Flame-On:

When Steve "O" announced the layoffs at the beginning of April in the local newspaper he stated " that these were terminations and not layoffs". Well, Pyle has brought back some part time dockworks to help with the volume of freight.
With the reduction in rates and the increase in volume, they are having trouble keeping up. When YRC goes out, things will really go bad! Pyle will not be able to manage the volume.

They will need drivers and I am sure Pyle will not hire ex- union drivers (YRC).

The other day, I was at a major account of Pyle's. In the past, Fedex, Pjax, Estes and Pyle were the only LTL players.
This was my first time there in 45 days. WOW. I saw 10 YRC trailers, NEMF and some other carriers. This shipper just like other shippers only care about rates and not whether the company survives. They do not care if Pyle people deliver, it is about rates.

All the part timers that were let go and now are being called back "as needed" Delivered for Pyle. Look what happen to them.

In the end, will Pyle survive?

ive spoke to alot of duie drivers and they say they feel like higher paid illegal aliens,they load the truck and then deliver the truck,fill it back up and then when they get back to the terminal they unload the truck again,why would anybody want to work like this.keep cutting rates duie and doing things for almost nothing and see what happens.

ive spoke to alot of duie drivers and they say they feel like higher paid illegal aliens,they load the truck and then deliver the truck,fill it back up and then when they get back to the terminal they unload the truck again,why would anybody want to work like this.keep cutting rates duie and doing things for almost nothing and see what happens.

If I am not mistaken,sounds like Con Way

Huh !!!

Someone from YRC talking about cutting rates!!! YRC just was talking about that they will cut rates to get customers back, will they be paying the customers then ??:nutkick:

When Steve "O" announced the layoffs at the beginning of April in the local newspaper he stated " that these were terminations and not layoffs". Well, Pyle has brought back some part time dockworks to help with the volume of freight.
With the reduction in rates and the increase in volume, they are having trouble keeping up. When YRC goes out, things will really go bad! Pyle will not be able to manage the volume.

They will need drivers and I am sure Pyle will not hire ex- union drivers (YRC).

The other day, I was at a major account of Pyle's. In the past, Fedex, Pjax, Estes and Pyle were the only LTL players.
This was my first time there in 45 days. WOW. I saw 10 YRC trailers, NEMF and some other carriers. This shipper just like other shippers only care about rates and not whether the company survives. They do not care if Pyle people deliver, it is about rates.

All the part timers that were let go and now are being called back "as needed" Delivered for Pyle. Look what happen to them.

In the end, will Pyle survive?

pyle does hire ex union drivers. they like us, we understand the whole "union free" thing. if you look around there are old redstar, cornflakes, and yrc drivers all over the http://www.truckingboards.com/truck...lies/TR10driving03.gifcompany.:TR10driving03:

Kinda following the footsteps of YRC,oh,I forgot SAIA was a former step-child of YRC..[/Q

Are you just mad becuase we are your landlord now, we are just fine, keep your coments on your own N-P board !:nutkick::shift:

Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers,the comment was not about Pyle it was about SAIA I know people at pyle and have lots of respect for them and oh by the way our terminal is up for sale again whats wrong??can you not afford it:nutkick: