FedEx Freight | The end of freight and express !!!!

Soon all LTL's wiil have two boards 1 peddle drivers 2 rail yard drivers. All tbese companies are starting to use the rails more and more. Them greedy white collar spineless bas!#rds are all about the ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR and they dont give two craps if you r able to provide for your familys

Yes! you're absolutely right SSS, no one gives a crap about you! The entire world is aligned against you! If you call the ******* hotline, they'll actually tell you to do it! They'll even provide a gun and a single bullet! Damn, it sucks to be you!

ST

Yes! you're absolutely right SSS, no one gives a crap about you! The entire world is aligned against you! If you call the ******* hotline, they'll actually tell you to do it! They'll even provide a gun and a single bullet! Damn, it sucks to be you!

ST

Dammit ST, did ya just get your period this week lol

Soon all LTL's wiil have two boards 1 peddle drivers 2 rail yard drivers. All tbese companies are starting to use the rails more and more. Them greedy white collar spineless bas!#rds are all about the ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR and they dont give two craps if you r able to provide for your familys

Those greedy, Capitalist pigs, thinking of ways to make more money, how anti Obama can their get?

Dammit ST, did ya just get your period this week lol

CI, the only reason company's exist is to turn a profit. The bigger the profit the better! Sheridan Garrison and Dick Bangham didn't start AF and Viking because they wanted to be great bosses. They started those companies because they wanted to get rich. It's that whole American dream thing....

ST

CI, the only reason company's exist is to turn a profit. The bigger the profit the better! Sheridan Garrison and Dick Bangham didn't start AF and Viking because they wanted to be great bosses. They started those companies because they wanted to get rich. It's that whole American dream thing....

ST

They were also great bosses!!!

ST

Easy there cowboy, I'm in your corner. It was a joke son, just a joke:poster_oops:

what cracks me up is all of you think that the ground is taking over freight and everything else... is that truth be told... they can barely cover what they got in their own division.

While this is likely BS, it holds a few kernels of truth. They are merging the office services like accounts and sales to present the face of "one FedEx" to the customers. For once, its the salary workers getting screwed. I know Freight Canada is working on lining up their methods of contract relations with Ground. I also know that the sales department got sent to Express, which means that at least half of them got canned.

Makes absolutely NO sense to combine a freight and parcel service....I mean seriously people...remove head from anus.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

One MAJOR thing keeps Express from merging with any other division.

Freight is classified as a TRUCKING company.
Expressis classified as an AIR FREIGHT company. Something Express holds on to dearly for all kinds of reasons. Taxes, exemptions, ect. UPS has fought tooth and nail to have them reclassified.

No way in hell Express is letting go of that to merge.

Oh come on now, the real reason Fred holds that airline classification so near and dear is that it makes going union more difficult for the employees.