Yellow | The Fat Lady...

For a minute there I thought she had her head up her butt, it's hard to tell which end is which.:biglaugh:

I'll sing for ya boys!
1f31261423n63m83oe8cef0f94784024b1b.jpg

You got to love them, the big ones, they are the best. Shade in the summer, warmth in the winter, it is like taking your soft and warm mattress with you anywhere you go. Lets face it, they will always be there to cook you a meal, and care for you. Lots of ways to make them happy, The ole song goes marry an ugly woman and be happy for the rest of your life. Man you can be happy for eternity. If the Fat lady, (and you should not call them Fat) has to sing, then I say both of them together on the mike. I know Wolf it would be a great turn own, but VWaggs has got first tabs on these two. Boy, Oh Boy you got to love them. imagine that!!!!!!!???????????, Got to go, It is time to take my meds. :clap:
Dude! It don't ever get that cold here in Michigan...........:ohmy:
All tho the cooked meals has some merrit. :clap:

the fat lady can't stop eating long enough to sing, that's why she's the fat lady....

AW come on, nightowl. She may have a thyroid problem or some other medical issue, I am surprized you would say that. This area about fat VS overweight, is a sore subject. This woman, may think she is just stocky. One more thing to think about, How many times have you driven down the street on a Friday nite working, in your big truck, Notice a little man, 110 lbs, with a super size woman, like the one in question? There must be something to this. being large. They always seem to be the happiest and the funniest. I just would not recomend getting them mad, just to see if it could be done. To all of you extended size women out there, I love you , I love you, I love you.:TR10driving03:

AW come on, nightowl. She may have a thyroid problem or some other medical issue, I am surprized you would say that. This area about fat VS overweight, is a sore subject. This woman, may think she is just stocky. One more thing to think about, How many times have you driven down the street on a Friday nite working, in your big truck, Notice a little man, 110 lbs, with a super size woman, like the one in question? There must be something to this. being large. They always seem to be the happiest and the funniest. I just would not recomend getting them mad, just to see if it could be done. To all of you extended size women out there, I love you , I love you, I love you.:TR10driving03:

You are not being politically correct, the approved term is big boned. I had forgot about it till the big boned women started to get posted(thanks a lot)but about 6-7 years ago I was in a rite-aid(picking up my magnum ecstasy trojans) and in front of me at the check out was this HUGE big fat @$$ woman(I'm not p/c)with light blue stretch pants. It was rather warm, low 90s and there was this giganic sweat mark about 3 inches wide going from the top of her crack(rear view mirror end) all the way down till you couldn't see anymore! Just plain discusting, stunk too! Wanting y'all to share my pain!!!

You are not being politically correct, the approved term is big boned. I had forgot about it till the big boned women started to get posted(thanks a lot)but about 6-7 years ago I was in a rite-aid(picking up my magnum ecstasy trojans) and in front of me at the check out was this HUGE big fat @$$ woman(I'm not p/c)with light blue stretch pants. It was rather warm, low 90s and there was this giganic sweat mark about 3 inches wide going from the top of her crack all the way down till you couldn't see anymore! Just plain discusting, stunk too! Wanting y'all to share my pain!!!

If it was as bad as you say, then why did you follow her so closely behind all the way across the parking lot until she got into her car? Something about your story just doesn't make sense!! :biglaugh:

If it was as bad as you say, then why did you follow her so closely behind all the way across the parking lot until she got into her car? Something about your story just doesn't make sense!! :biglaugh:

Obviously you must have been there watching too if you saw me doing that! But knowing you, you were probably looking at my @$$!!! Shame on you!!!!:biglaugh:

IMO, there is a lot of drivers on the Roadway side that look like those fat women after the merger. I can't tell if that picture is male or female. The worse part is that they don't even bathe. They are Teamsters, though. Have to show some respect. Never say hello sir/mam, because that can lead to sexual harassment. So the best way to greet them, while walking in their presence. Take a deep breath, cover the nose and wave hello. Now I know why these seats in the cabs are always broken. Leaning to one side and won't lock or fill with air. Yeah then merge these people with clean, fit, and smart x-Yellow drivers and call this company YRC. To camouflage these people with x- Yellow drivers, that didn't work so well. OK, would someone please put a clean x-Roadway work-shirt back around him/her. Thanks.

Do not single them out

Mr. Spaghetti,

I have been with Yellow 25 years and I must disagree with your assesment of dirty ex Roadway drivers. As a hostler, I have lost count of the amount of FINGERNAILS, SNOTRAGS, cigarette butts in the defrosters, ashes is the dash vents, cabs that smell like ### crack, dandruff, peanut shells, food wrappers, spit jugs, pee bottles, (yes, pee bottles), and yes, these sets were all brought in by YELLOW drivers. Stop picking on the blue and orange guys. we need everybody on board to survive. Happy new year to all.

Mr. Spaghetti,

I have been with Yellow 25 years and I must disagree with your assesment of dirty ex Roadway drivers. As a hostler, I have lost count of the amount of FINGERNAILS, SNOTRAGS, cigarette butts in the defrosters, ashes is the dash vents, cabs that smell like ### crack, dandruff, peanut shells, food wrappers, spit jugs, pee bottles, (yes, pee bottles), and yes, these sets were all brought in by YELLOW drivers. Stop picking on the blue and orange guys. we need everybody on board to survive. Happy new year to all.

No, those are the city guys using the road tractors. That doesn't count. What does count are the spotters leaving grease all over the steering wheel, seat belt, and door handles. At Yellow we had sheet that was attached to our bills. How much weight was on each axle, truck/trailers #'s, what ready line #, and the idiot that hooked it up. If there ever was a problem, then I would go out to the yard and find that person and give him a short talk'n too. :argue: Get me a new tractor :Bondage: , Now! :biglaugh:

AH HA! So you two must have run team, Yes now I see, she was the fifthwheel and you are the king pin. GEEZ Wolf, look what you started. :biglaugh::biglaugh:
ME!?? Soon as I my Ol lady gets home tho I'm gonna find out what she was doing posing for that picture. :ranting2:

IMO, there is a lot of drivers on the Roadway side that look like those fat women after the merger. I can't tell if that picture is male or female. The worse part is that they don't even bathe. They are Teamsters, though. Have to show some respect. Never say hello sir/mam, because that can lead to sexual harassment. So the best way to greet them, while walking in their presence. Take a deep breath, cover the nose and wave hello. Now I know why these seats in the cabs are always broken. Leaning to one side and won't lock or fill with air. Yeah then merge these people with clean, fit, and smart x-Yellow drivers and call this company YRC. To camouflage these people with x- Yellow drivers, that didn't work so well. OK, would someone please put a clean x-Roadway work-shirt back around him/her. Thanks.

funny. but untrue i work with some roadway guys that are cleaner after they work than before they started.Then again i still remember some dirtbags that never showered.Some of these came into work looking and smelling like thay just rolled around in ::shit::.thier was one guy in buffalo his name starts with W that absolutly reaked of mildew,i witnessed several instances where a guy had to hose down a forklift or a yard horse to rid it of the most foul odor you can imagine.IM NOT JOKING.you couldnt even sit on a towmotor he was using, it went right to the shop to be hosed down.

She is one of the finalists for the 2010 YRC Calendar Poster. Can't have that @$$ sitting on the hood of the tractor and pose. Might have to prop her @$$ up on the back of the tractor on one of those Roadway Jif-locks. She can sit on one 5th wheel, while her belly can flop out and hang over on the jif-5th wheel. :biglaugh:

maybe thats Zollars head sticking out